Chapter 4

Lilly
Apparently they are throwing a party in honor of me and Maddi, I don't really want to go, but she is forcing me.

Now we are sitting here putting on makeup, getting ready for the party. We already have our clothes on and hair done so we are just putting on the finishing touches.

"Hurry up! Lilly we have to go! We are going to be late!" Maddi yelled even though I'm sitting right next to her

"I'm done! I'm putting on my shoes." I sighed

I wanted to make sure I took all the time I could so maybe she would change her mind and not make me go. She eventually pushed me out of the door, literally, I only had on one shoe!

"I'm going, I'm going!" I yelled at her.

She just huffed and got in the drivers seat, well I guess she's driving then. I got in the passenger seat and put on my other shoe and buckled up.

Maddi must have decided to drive like a complete idiot so I was holding on for my life, we arrived at the party in record time. I swear it would have taken us about 15 minutes but got there in 5.

"Please Maddi it's not to late to turn around, if you want. I mean it's not necessary to be here!" I said exasperated I really didn't want to be there, like at all.

Middi just shook her head and was mumbling about how I needed to be more social. You could here the music down the street and I could practically smell the alcohol.

Maddi decided she would just pull up on the front lawn, typical Maddi. We got out of the car, with lots of trouble. I have my heels on because I wanted to seem as tall as possible.

As soon as we walked in the music stopped an everyone looked at Maddi and me. I felt my face heat up in flames, why does this happen?!

Soon after the music stopped it started again and everyone went back to dancing and drinking. I turned to my left to see Maddi gone, where did she go?

I decided to go get something to drink and I saw that Harry guy and one of the other guys that were beating up that younger guy this morning.

I try to avoid them seeing me, usually I could just hide behind other people but since I have heels on its harder.

"Hey, you!" A voice shouts

I squeeze my eyes shut hoping it's not me but turn around anyway. Only to be met with bright blue eyes, even under the dark lights you can tell that they are very blue. I knew it wasn't Harry, but Harry was standing right next to him

"You're the girl from this morning, right?" The blue eyed man asked, and I nodded.

About that time Harry turned around and smirked looking me up and down like I was a piece of meat. Uhm I think not, he better stop.

"Hello, love." Harry said

"Hi" I responded wanting this conversation to be as short as possible.

"Would you like a drink?" He asked in his deep British voice making me shiver.

"Uhh, sure. Just don't drug me, okay?" I asked him laughing a bit, I'm so funny.