Chapter 28

UNEDITED

Jason's POV

The next morning it was full of just planning and strategizing. Multiple people yelled at me a lot, mainly Angelika and Linette. They were furious with me for letting her out of my sight. Not to mention, my wolf was angry and not talking to me. I don't want to see what they will do when they find out about me kissing Natalie and Vanessa seeing it. Yep I was going to be a dead wolf.

The trackers my father sent out have found a cabin in the woods a long ways away from here. We left around sunset we were going to use the element of surprise. Right at the moment, we were running through the woods in wolf form. Well most of us at least. Angelika, Linette, Calvin, Ricardo, and Christopher were running in there normal forms. They were running pretty fast in their normal forms, but you wouldn't expect less from the friends of Vanessa. We were running until Ricardo came to a sudden stop.

"Stop!" He semi-yelled

Linette turned to him and he was communicating telepathically to her. A thing all mates can do once they accept each other. Which was something that did not happen the night before and even if it did, she wouldn't call to me for help.

After a couple of minutes Linette took put an arrow and was shooting somewhere in to the sky. It hit something and caused something to fall into the bushes in front of us. We ran up to find a demonic Vanessa. The arrow hit just grazed her arm.

"What was on that arrow?" I asked as I shifted back and grabbed a set of clothes that we brought along with us.

"Just a concoction of hers it makes anything loses concessions. She should be coming to in a minute or so. It never was very affective on her. Most of the stuff she created only worked for a little time on her." Linette said

I walked up to Vanessa and looked at her sleeping face. She looked so at piece, but a bit deadly due to all the blood she had on her skin. She started to move and opened her eyes. She started to smile and then frown when she remembered what happened earlier.

Vanessa's POV

How many times am I going to be knocked out tonight? It is getting pretty annoying. I started to open my eyes and I saw him. I started to smile and then remembered that he had been kissing Natalie. My smile turned into a scowl.

"Hey, you okay?" Calvin said

"Yes, Calvin I'm completely fine. If you considered being kidnapped, having to fight your way out of there confinement, setting a cabin on fire and drugged out of the air fine." I said sarcastically and stood up. Jason helped steady me but I pulled my arm out of his grasp.

"Can you change into your angelic form, please? I hate seeing you in that outfit." Linette said and I busted started to laugh. Every time I turned into this form in front of Linette, I normally was going to kick one of Linette's ex-boyfriends a** for breaking her heart, although I always told her not to date.

"What is she laughing at?" Ricardo asked

"Um..., when I normally go and beat up all her ex-boyfriends. This was the form I would change into." I said and changing into my angelic form.

"Wow," was what Jason stated when he saw me, but I ignored him.

"Okay so Linette you are telling her," he said

"Telling me what?" I asked looking towards Linette

"Not important at the moment," Li said

"So what happened?" Calvin asked

"Well, Kyle and a few other guys grabbed..." I started before Jason interrupted me

"I knew you shouldn't trust him," he said

"I escaped and used one of my fireballs..." I continued

"The ones you created?" Angelika asked

"Yes, and I was flying back when Li's arrow pierced my arm." I explained

"How did you not dodge it?" Angelika asked. Great question I thought, how could I put it in words that I was distracted by Jason's sudden presence and that was happy to see him.

"Umm..., I was weakened by the injection they gave me to make me pass out" I said which wasn't a complete lie.

"Okay," Li said

"Well we should get back to the castle," The king said

"Yeah good idea," Angelika commented

"Why don't you carry your princess, Jason?" Cody cooed

"I'm fine I can walk," I said with a tinge of anger. We had a quite walk back, but Li never liked it quite so she just had to ask the one question that I least wanted to answer.

"So when do you think of having the wedding?" she asked

I came to a sudden stop along with everyone else. When, ha, shouldn't there be an if in that question somewhere? Because who knows if I will even forgive. Why should I he shattered my heart. To her question, I just scoffed.

"What does that mean?" Li asked

"He didn't tell you," I said not surprised at all. I could see him flinch.

"What?" Angelika Asked

"Little Miss.Cheerful designer and him were locking lips in the halls." I said bitterly

"Wait what?" Li stopped and yelled

"You heard it correct," I said

"You little Motherf*cker!" Li said and was about to jump him but I stopped her.

"Don't do anything stupid, Li," I said

"What is stopping me?" she asked

"Well it sure isn't me," Angelika said about to jump him before I pushed Li to Ricardo and grabbed her.

"Nope both of you stop it!" I said and they just both looked sadly in my direction and then scowled in Jason's. I handed Angelika to Christopher.

"Don't let them go and leave Jason alone," I looked at all five of them and then they just nodded. Yeah he was lucky I could not watch him die.

"Let's get back to the castle," I said and we continued on our way back. When we got there, I had a strange feeling something was wrong before we entered but I didn't see anything on my way to my room. So I decided I was over reacting and just went to sleep. Little did I know that in the morning my suspicion was proven true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay hey guys, hope you like I can't wait to get the next chapter done. I'm  getting a lot of really amazing ideas, but just I don't have a ton of time to type them up. Anyways, tell me what you think happen while they were gone. I can't wait to see you predictions. I doubt they will be any where near what actually happens, but let's just say she has a very interesting breakfast next chapter.

REMEMBER TO...

READ,

VOTE,

AND COMMENT.