Chapter 33

UNEDITED

(Vanessa's POV)

"Don't worry Adam. If he doesn't show we will just get to eat his cone." I told him and that just got me a chuckle from behind. I turn around and standing there is Jason.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"I should be asking you that question, since this is my office," he told me.

"Jason!" Adam said running up to him. Jason kneels down and picks up Adam.

"Do what you doing here, buddy?" he asked Adam.

"We brought ice cream," Adam told him and raises the ice cream cone he still had in his hand.

"I'm guessing that you must like sprinkles?" I asked him.

"Who told you that?" Jason questioned me, looking at Adam.

"Big sis, promise to keep it a secret," Adam told him.

"Here," I handed him his ice cream cone.

"Thanks, why are you helping my brother anyways?" Jason questioned skeptically

"Well he reminded me of my brother," I told him. I chuckle a little when I see that both Jason and Adam had ice cream on their faces.

"What is so funny?" he asked me and I just shook my head. I took the napkin I had in my hand, kneeled down and whipped the ice cream from Adams cheek. I then stood back up and whipped of the ice cream from Jason's cheek. Our eyes lock, and we start inching closer for a kiss.

I started to imagine Natalie's lips on Jason's and I just snap out it. I pulled back quickly. I just can't kiss thinking of how he betrayed me. I don't know what I did for him to go and kiss her. I can see the hurt in his eyes but I just can't.

"I'm sorry Jason," I tell him walking out of his office.

(Jason's POV)

She knelt down and cleaned Adam's cheek. She would make a good mother someday. I just wished she would forgive me so we could start a family together. She stood up and cleaned something off my face. Our eyes locked and my wolf was telling me to kiss her. I could feel her lips about to touch mine when she pulled away.

My heart ached at her movement. I saw regret and sadness in her eyes. She didn't trust me and I have no idea if she will ever forgive me for kissing her. It wasn't volunteerly, it was almost like some spell came over me but I just can't explain it.

"I'm sorry Jason," she tells me walking away. My wolf feels hurt. I turn my brother.

"Where is Nanny Jade?" I ask him. Just then she runs into the room.

"I'm sorry, prince Jason," she tells me, "I was looking all over the castle for him."

"No problem, I'm going to go out for a run."  I tell her as I close the door behind us. I turn down the hall. Once I get outside I shift and start running.

Why did you kiss Natalie?  My wolf asks me. The reason she pulled back was because remembered what happened between you and Natalie.

I don't know, I tell him. When I find her I'm going to question her. She must have done something to me that night. I don't know what but she did something. I was running when I find something strange. Tracks and a scent I don't know. How far from the castle was I? I decided to follow the tracks and find that they lead in to a cave of sorts. I start to looking around. The cave is lit by torches hanging on the walls.

I start walking deeper and deeper in to the cave. After like 10 minutes I see an opening. I start to jog towards it. Once I get to it I'm shocked to see that it lead straight into the castle. I look around and realize this is how they got into the castle. I had to tell Vanessa.

(Vanessa's POV)

Once I left Jason's office I went to the training room. I had to punch something and need to find a substitute for the thing that I wanted to punch. I was throwing a dagger as Angelika came in running.

"What?" I asked her.

"I have something to show you," she tells me.

"What is it?" She then starts to search her pockets and finds nothing.

"I left it in Natalie's room," she tells me.

"Why did you leave it in Natalie's room?" I ask her

"Never mind that," she tells me grabbing my arm. "Just come with me."

"Fine, but this better be good." We got to Natalie's room and on her night stand. I found a note and a crystal bottle. I pick up the note read.

One drop will seal the deal. Remember the plan.

That was all that was written on the note. I turn to Angelika.

"That b*tch. She used a potion to get my mate to kiss her. As soon as I find her. She is dead. I hope that b*tch enjoys her last hours alive, because when I find her if she isn't dead she will wish she was." I said and threw the bottle at the wall so it would shatter into a million pieces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hola readers, a very juicy chapter here. Vanessa finds out what Natalie did and she is not happy. I bet most of you would be just as angry. I can't wait to see what I type up next. My imagination is a strange place. Although I do have to thank a friend for helping me bounce ideas. Remember that I would love to hear your guys input on the chapters.

REMEMBER TO...

READ,

VOTE,

AND COMMENT.