•3•

"Oh lucy, how do I want to claim you. I wish you to be mine."

"No never, I won't, leave me alone. I can't." I said. the figure pushed me onto the bed and pinned my arms above my head. I screamed for help and I fought against it but I wouldn't move.

A light flashed and I saw white fangs and a devilish smirk. One of his hands began to play with me while the other kept my hands in place.                                                                                                                           

"Oh, I will tame you, weither you like it or not." he said pushing one finger inside of me. a moan escaped my lips as he stuck a second one in.                                                                                                               

"My my Lucy, you are tight. and so delishously wet." he said stroking very slowly. my breathing shortened and my back arched.

"you are not to cum unless I say otherwise." I nodded my head as he picked up his speed, he removed his fingers  and replaced them with his hot lips and tongue. he was licking all around me, teasing me. I felt my self build up and it was killing me.

"C-can I-I cum n-now?" I pleaded.

"No you are not tamed. I will tell you when." he replied. I bit down on my bottom lip and threw my head back. I moaned out and I felt my muscles contract in.

"Please, I cant hold it much longer!" I pleaded out of breath.

"No." I groaned out in pain. he removed his head and grabbed onto himself. He played with me some more by rubbing it around my enterance. I moaned out in pleasure and pain as he refused to let me go.

"Now." was the only thing he said as he thrusted into me. I moaned out in pure pleasure as I released around him. He didn't stop, he kept thrusting into me. He picked up the pace as I recovered and he went deeper. He went as deep as he could go and did half thrusts. I moaned out and soon everything was getting darker. I woke up.

I shot up from my bed in a sweat. Stacy was there with Jose and she was smirking at me.

"Have a good dream?" she said smirking at me.

"Uhhhh, ermmm. I-it was..."

"No need to answer, I can smell how aroused you are from what you were dreaming."

" oh and stop moaning so loud, you woke up Jose an hour ago."

I remained silent, my face burning with embarrassment and shock.

"Don't worry, it happens to all of us, trust me." I sighed and swung over my legs. I stood to my feet and walked towards the bathroom. My hair was all messy, my cheeks were burning red, and I was sweating bullets. I took a cold rag and pat it all around my face and neck. I took a shower for 30 minutes and all I can say is that shower was hot and steamy. perfection. Just like that dream. speaking of which, who was that man in my dream? he was so strong, and powerful. but he had fangs...im losing my mind.

I shock my dream out of my head and wrapped the towel around my body. I peeked out the door and the room was empty. There was a note on my bed that read 'took Jose out for a walk and to go play with the other babies. be back in maybe 3 hours.'

I walked towards my dresser and picked out a grey laced bra with matching panties. suddenly the door swung open and someone ran in. I screamed in shock and covered myself in my towel. My hair was still soaked from my shower. Whoever rushed in ran into the bathroom yelling 'SORRY'. I remained frozen as another man came in.

"Sorry but have you seen my brother, beta Michael? hes playing around and hes hiding." the man with blonde hair said. I took a moment to try and guess who he was talking about but all I could do was give him a look of confusion.

"Oh, you must be the new girl, ermm sorry for barging in, this must be a very weird way to welcome you to the pack." he said with a awkward smile.

"I-its okay, its n-not like y-you guys knew I-I was I-in here." I said awkwardly.

"well, welcome to the pack, I'm joseph, the second beta. ill excuse my self, sorry for intruding." he said backing out the room closing the door. I sighed as I dropped my soaking wet towel. I walked into my dark bathroom and went to wash my face. as I reached the sink, I slipped on some water from my hair and fell on top of who I think is Michael. The room was still dark and his brown/blue eyes were bright and vibrant. I crawled off of him and backed away. We both got up and I switched on the lights. the room was still dim. his eyes were glowing as if he was fighting an urge.

"Sorry." he said as he ran through the bathroom door, out of my room. well today was very, intense so far. I I peeked back into my room and made sure no one was in here. I slipped some jeans and a grey tshirt on. I put my hair up in a messy ponytail and slipped on my nerd socks. I sighed as I opened the door. the hall was empty and I took advantage. I quietly walked through the halls and peeked around some corners. I grew bored and walked back to my room, I hadn't gone that far. I picked up my headphones and my ipod and blasted the weeknd's new album as I drifted into a short nap.

to be continued...

Sorry if I say her eyes are another colour. They are hazel green. Just for clarification.