•6•

Please excuse all typos in this I am writing it from imagination so it won't be perfect also sorry if this chapter is late.

Lucy's POV
I woke up and was between a strong arm and a hard place. I looked up to see Michael fast asleep. His dark brown hair was damp and curly and he looked very relaxed. I just stared at him every now and then and he seems to smile. What's in that mind of his. I try to slip my way out from his bone crushing strength without waking him up. Well that failed. I can't get out and he seems to be a heavy sleeper. I inched my way towards his face and blew in his ear. Nothing. I bit his ear, he only flinched a bit but still asleep. I tried one last thing I could do, I kissed his cheek and I felt his face burn and his heart race. Wow, um....okay. He woke up And I rolled out of his arm and stretched with my back towards him. This bed is huge and so high up. My feet are above the floor.

I turned back to see Michael looking at me in confusion.

"Oh, I woke up and wanted to breath and stretch so I kissed your cheek to see what happened." I said bluntly. He nodded and shoved his face in a pillow. I looked over at the time and it read 11:49p.m.

"Wow it's not even past 12 yet." I said. Michael shoots up and bolts out of bed.

"Go get dressed." He said from the bathroom.

"Why?"

"Because I said at 12 your mate will come." That was enough to make me, lay back down. But I forced my self up before he would. I ran to my room and grabbed my black skirt, shorts to go under it and a black Tank top.I slipped on some grey socks and my rose vans and put my hair up in a ponytail. I wiped my face and put on some fresh deodorant. I put some light makeup on so I won't look like a mess. I looked back at my mirror and put on some pineapple flavoured lip gloss and shut off the light. I walked through the the halls quietly, but was pulled into a staircase and out the back doors. I see Michael inning towards the woods. His grip was strong but wasn't hurting me. He stopped at a clearing. There were mountains in the distance and the moon was crescent. I looked back at Michael and his eyes were glowing blue. I heard a bell chime as I looked out into the view. I looked up to see Michael smiling at me.

"Lucy ready to meet your mate?" He asked. I nodded in response, feeling antsy, well my wolf was.
"Okay then close your eyes." He said in a soft voice. I shut my eyes and listened for anything. I feel soft lips on mine. Shocked, I opened my eyes to see its Michael. He's my mate? Moon goddess, thank you!
I relaxed and kissed him back. He deepened the kiss and caught me by surprise. He tasted of peaches and mint. Sounds off but I swear it's amazing. My hands wrapped around him neck and into his hair. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer. We pulled away breathless and smiling. He kisses my face over and over again. He picks me up and holds me close.
"It's you, it's you, I can't believe it! I thought I would never hind you but now I have. I just can't believe that i have you as mine and me as yours." He said burryin his face in my neck. I smiled the biggest smile I could and looked down at him. He lifted his head and smiled at me. He kissed my cheek and carried me inside. We went back towards my room and said our good nights. I closed my door when he left and smiled to myself.

"So, had fun? With Michael I mean , you did get dressed up right?" I heard Stacy say from the other side of the room. I turned around and skipped towards her. I plopped down on my bed and folder what happened.

"NO WAY!!! HE'S YOUR MA-" she yelled. I covered her mouth to avoid waking up anyone such as Jose.

"Hush you might wake up lil Jose or anyone else." I said as I backed away.

"Oops sorry. But still the beta is your mate. That's amazing. I've heard that he has many younger family members and that he has a kind heart. He's not mean, but he's a major klutz. He stutters when he's nervous and......" She rambled on. I flushed at the thought of him all nervous an embarrassed. He's so adorable when his face is red and when he can't speak. I bit my lip remembering when he has a towel on. His abs though, and that v-line was so...