He's protective: Raph

Ever sense Casey was hitting on you, Raph was training you nonstop. He made sure to keep you away from Casey and his brothers. This was the final straw with him.

"No that's not fighting stance, I've showed you a million times and you still can't get it right!"

He said as he moved your arms and legs were they should be.

"RAPH!"
You heard him growl at you when you yelled at him.

"What!?!"
You could see his mask disappear while he got angrier. You felt your eyes start to water so you just looked him dead in the eyes then ran out of the dojo to your guys room.

Raph stood there stunned,
"What did I do?"
He asked him self.

He walked in the bedroom and shut the door behind him. His eyes went wide seeing you on the bed curled up in a ball crying a river. He walked up to you and sat on the bed next to you.

"What did I do wrong?"
He asked looking at you. You slowly looked up and he saw your cheeks stained with tears. He was about to pull you into a hug until you stopped him.

"What did you do wrong? Let's see, you won't trust me, you won't let me go topside, and you never stop pushing me until I'm on the EDGE!!"
You yelled the last part which made him jump.

"I'm sorry I-"

"Your never sorry, Raph. Sorry is just a word that has no meaning in this relationship."
You were gushing out tears which made him feel guilty. You curled into a ball again and sat down. He pulled you into his lap which made you unfold into his plastron.

"When I say I'm sorry, it's because I love you and I . I don't trust you because of my past on trusting people, and I won't let you go topside because there's people up there that will take you away from me and I don't want that to happen."
He said softly into your ear while holding you close in his arms.
You looked up at him and sighed.

"Raph, I want us to work out, I know I can trust you but it's wrong if you can't trust me and talk to me about these kind of things, how can we keep going?"

He kissed your forehead and looked at you.
"I trust you, and we will keep going, I'll never loose you and you'll never loose me."
You hugged him in happiness, and then he laid you on the bed and crawled in beside you. For that night you two cuddled and never left each others sides.