Welcome back Twilight

Early A/N: This story is inbetween Rainbow Rocks and Friendship Games. So I may reference some things from Friendship Games if I choose to. Also...OH MY GOD! Friendship Games had soo much SunLight material, I literally squealed at all of the SunLight moments. Also to any of my followers that aren't into MLP, then I don't actually expect you to like this sort of thing and you do I hope you like this.

But before we start, I would like to congratulate Signstar Faith/Maggiesheartlove for four years of amazing My Little Pony Legend stories and videos. Signstar inspired me to write fanfiction, so please go have a look at her fanfics. Also the video at the top is from Signstar's channel.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Sunset's P.O.V:
Today's the day Twilight's meant to come back to our world for a visit. And I'm actually a little nervous, we haven't seen her since the battle of the bands and that one time for chirstmas last year. Anyway back on topic, I'm a little nervous because, well...um..IThinkI'veDevelopedFeelingsForHer! If you're wondering when I did, I think it was that night at Pinkie's house. And now here I am, with all of my friends, waiting for Twilight to arrive.

"Ugh! What's taking her soo long, how hard is it to walk through a portal!?" Rainbow Dash groans in frustration. I see Applejack roll her eyes and sigh "Rainbow, stop being a little kid and be patient" then Rarity said something very surprising "I agree with Applejack, Rainbow Dash please be patient, I'm sure Twilight has a good reason for being late". Rarity, Applejack, myself, Fluttershy and Pinkie nod whereas Rainbow grumbles. Fluttershy walks over to Rainbow and gives her little kiss on the cheek "Now, now Rainbow no need to be like that".

Rainbow giggles at Fluttershy's attempt at scolding her "Ya know babe, if you're gonna try and scold me, you really shouldn't kiss my cheek first". As Rainbow laughes at Fluttershy's blushing face, myself and the others smile at them. Rainbow and Fluttershy became an item after the battle of the bands, and surprisingly Fluttershy was the one who asked Rainbow.

At first I thought the others would think that Rainbow and Fluttershy's relationship was weird, but they didn't and now that I think about it I kinda feel silly for ever thinking they would. Apparently I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice that the portal started rippling.

Twilight's P.O.V:
As I'm transcending between both dimensions I make out a blur of the colour red and yellow. And then I feel the fimilar tingle that travels down my spine as I'm about to pass through the (human world) portal. And then the same bright light flashes in my eyes as I fly out of the portal and slam into someone.

As the other person and myself finally stop tumbling, I hear very fimiliar giggles coming from behind me. I look down to see the person underneath me is none other than, Sunset Shimmer. I blush from embarrassment as I roll off of Sunset and stutter out an apology "Sunset, I-I'm s-sorry". Sunset get up and offers me a hand, this situation was quite fimiliar, except this time I took the offer without a moments hesitation. "It's okay Twilight, I know you can't control how fast you come shooting out of the portal" Sunset giggles, and I find it to be the cutest thing I've ever heard.

Sunset's face lights up and she turns to Pinkie and the others, who I know realize I didn't even know were there. "Pinkie, wasn't there something you wanted us to do for Twilight, for when she came back for her first visit" the only reply Sunset got was a gigantic smile and a nod from Pinkie. "Ready everyone!" Pinkie yelled in her usual high-pitched bubbly voice, I was a little confused about who 'everyone' was until everyone from Canterlot High came bursting out of the school doors "WELCOME BACK TWILIGHT!".

I was surprised and happy that they would all go to all this trouble just to welcome me back to their world. I turn to my (human) friends and I see Sunset smiling at me "Welcome Back, we've missed you. Even though you were only gone for a month". Then Flash walks over to us and Sunset's face fell a bit, but I was confused as to why. "Hey, Twilight. Welcome back, hey do you guys wanna come with me and a couple friends to Sugarcube Corner for a bite to eat" everyone immediately agreed, Sunset seemed a litte hesitant. "I don't know.." I decided I should reassure her, because I know she would probably still feel a little uncomfortable with hanging out with the other CHS students.

"You don't have to if you don't want to Sunset. But it would be extra fun if you did come" Sunset looked me and the others as we gave her puppy dog eyes and the quivering lip. She sighed with a smile "fine" I smile and link my arm with hers and started dragging her to Sugarcube Corner.

Rainbow Dash's P.O.V:
Okay. What was that, did Twilight literally just drag Sunset away like a girl with her boyfriend at a mall. I hear Rarity giggle, I raise my eyebrow at her "what?". Rarity and Applejack turned to me, Fluttershy and Pinkie who are just as confused as me. "Oh darling, don't you see it?" I tilt my head in even more confusion "see what? What are you talking about?".

Applejack rolled her eyes and sighed "dang it Rainbow, can you seriously be that oblivious" I was getting frustrated "oblivious to what! Just tell me already!". Just as Rarity opened her mouth to tell me, I heard Susnet yell "C'mon guys, get a move on!". And Rarity sighed "I'll tell you later darling" and with that she and Applejack walked side by side with Pinkie, leaving me and Flutters alone near the portal.

I was literally about to kill some trees that were near me, but Flutters wouldn't like that, and I couldn't do that to my little bunny. "Fine! Ya know what, I'm gonna meet ya guys there, but first me and Shy are gonna go grab my guitar!" I yell to Rarity and Applejack as I gently but firmly grab Flutters hand. And we go back up to the school.

A/N: This is my first MLP: Equestria Girls story and for anyone of my followers that are reading this and aren't into MLP, you probably don't understand or don't like this and that's fine. For anyone who likes and knows MLP, I hope you like this so far.

Anyway like I said earlier in this chapter. I would like to congratulate Signstar Faith/Maggiesheartlove for four years of absolutely amazing fanfic (My Little Pony/Legend Of Korra crossover fanfics) and awesome youtube videos. Signstar was the reason I got into writing fanfics, so i would appreciate it if you guys would take a look at Signstar's videos and stories, believe me they're really good and worth reading.

Signstar's Youtube Channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCN5gjWGp8nkdqBcJ9mr2nIw

Maggiesheartlove's (Signstar's Fanfiction.com name) fanfic page: https://m.fanfiction.net/u/5396591/MaggiesHeartLove

Anyway until next time my brony and pegasister friends.