Trixie spells Trouble Part. 2

Sunset's P.O.V:
Thanks Trixie. (-_-). You just made my life a little harder, thanks. I can't believe that she would say that infront of my friends, I turn a bright shade of red. I can feel everyone's gaze on me and I was beyond uncomfortable. Rainbow tries to stifle a giggle, but ultimately fails and breaks out into an all out laughing fit "Wow Trixie, you really think Sunset would like someone like you. Get real". I'm a little surprised at what Rainbow said, does she know I like Twi..or is she just doing this to make sure I don't get embarrassed.

I see Trixie narrow her eyes at the rainbow haired girl "And why wouldn't she?". I face palm knowing this wasn't going to end the way Trixie wanted it to. Rainbow raised an eyebrow "well you're a grade-A-bitch, you probably have a bigger ego than I do, and last time I checked don't you hate us, including Sunset-". I stopped Rainbow before things got serious "Okay, Rainbow I think she gets the point". Trixie just scowls at me and the others"I don't care what happened in the past and neither should you. I mean come on you all forgave Sunset for almost killing everyone in the school-".

I close my eyes and prepared myself for what she was about to say, but it never came, I wondered why so I opened my eyes. Only to see, Twilight holding Trixie up by her collar, giving her a cold hard death glare. The entire group's eyes widened, including mine. Trixie was scared for about a moment, but her fear quickly turned to a look of arrogance "You won't hurt me Twilight, you can't. And you won't".

Twilight just glared at her for a little longer, before letting go of Trixie's collar. Twilight walked back over only to stand behind me, she then grabbed my arm tightly. I looked at her with a sympathetic smile and whispered "It's alright Twi, you were only looking out for me. You shouldn't feel bad". She gave me a little nod, and I turned to Rarity. Giving her a silent plea to handle this situation, she gave me a slight nod and she walked up to Trixie.

Rarity's P.O.V:
Um...question how do you handle a situation like the one I and my friends are currently in. Well that's easy....music. As I walk up to Trixie, she gives me a scowl I totally ignore, and say in my oh-so british accent, (or classy accent, which ever one it's meant to be), "Now, now Trixie, why don't we settle this like the nice people we are..." as I wait for her to respond I quickly say in my head "Nice my ass, nothing about this girl is nice, now AppleJack, Applejack's nice and I mean nice".

As I finish my crush fangirling, I hear Trixie respond with "how?". I turn to Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Twilight and Sunset with a smile "with music of course...you will verse us in a karaoke battle..if you win you get to go on a date with Sunset-". I see Sunset and Twilight's eyes widen in shock, I knew it was wrong to bet one of my friends off, but I couldn't let this opportunity go to waste. "-and if you lose, well you have to go on one date with Flash" this time Trixie and Flash's eyes widened.

Flash got out of his seat for a second "hey wait a minute don't I get a say in this-". But before he could say anything else, Trixie nodded in agreement "deal". Flash instantly froze in place, mouth agape, he then started to tip over, but before Big Mac or Chesse could grab him, he was on the floor.

I turn my attention back to Trixie, who was smiling an egotistic smile "you might as well give up no 'Rainbrooms', there is no possible way I'll lose tonight..Sunset Shimmer will be mine". And with that she walks over to Vinyl Scratch the local DJ. As the rest of the group follows the silver haired girl I hear Twilight mumble "we'll see about that Trixie".

Author's P.O.V:
Things are about to get real.

A/N:
Hey everyone sorry that this took so long, I had really bad writers block for this chapter and I'm lucky my friend at school gave me this idea.

Anyway, hope you guys like this chapter and if you have any song you want the characters to sing, just comment and I'll see what I can do. But for now, bye.