SunLight vs Triset (Trixie x Sunset) Part 1

Author's P.O.V:
All of the girls including Trixie walked over to Vinyl who was currently flirting with Octavia. When Octavia saw Trixie come up to them she waved to the silver haired girl and gave Vinyl a kiss on the cheek, and walked off. Vinyl noticed Rainbow Dash and immediately brightened up (*Okay just imagine Nowacking's voice whenever Vinyl's speaking*). "Hey, RD long time no see, what can I do for ya?" RD smiled and told Vinyl what they wanted to do.

Meanwhile Twilight was glaring at Trixie "she thinks she'll have Sunset, not on my watch, that blue bitch is going down!" was all Twilight could really think of. While on the other hand Sunset was thinking something along the same lines "I wonder which one will win, SunLight? Or Triset?". She looked at Trixie; who was okay in looks, but not in personality, then she gazed upon 'Princess' Twilight Sparkle; who was kind, loyal, optimistic, honest, generous, brave and smart. And not to mention really, really, really hot!

Sunset and Twilight were both snapped out of their thoughts when Vinyl said "Alright, so Trixie wants to go up against you guys in a singing competition. Even though you guys literally have magic on your side" the mane 5 nodded in unison. Vinyl looked to Trixie "okay....what song would you like to sing,  Trix?". Trixie rolled her eyes "my song of course" saying it as if it was an obvious thing. Trixie started walking onto the stage, and Vinyl rolled her eyes as she played the recorded track of Trixie's song 'Tricks Up My Sleeve'.

(*Insert SpongeBob SquarePants Joke*)

One egotistical song later...

As Trixie finished the cafe was silent, not knowing exactly what to say that would be considered 'nice'. Trixie turned to the Mane 7 with a face of triumph "Do you see that, they were soo moved by my performance that they don't have the power of words". And with that she walked off the stage, with an arrogant smile, Applejack scoffs "Yep, cuz that's why they ain't speaking". Trixie turned around with a scowl on her face "you're just jealous 'Applehack'" Applejack gritted her teeth in anger "the name's 'AppleJack' one, and two..".

But Rarity placed a hand Applejack's shoulder to calm her down "stop Applejack, she isn't worth it". Trixie rolled her eyes and checked her nails "maybe not. But Sunset is, and she will be mine". That's when Twilight's anger boiled over and she couldn't take anymore of Trixie's crap "Stop it! Stop thinking Sunset's something you can just take! Cuz I know you don't truly like her, you barely even know her! So stop thinking she's something you can just have!". After that, the entire group and Trixie were silent, Twilight just sighed as she was now a little calm, she turned to Sunset and the others "C'mon we better get up on stage".

The other Rainbooms followed Twilight on stage, while Trixie was standing there with a baffled expression. Sunset walked up to Twilight with a concerned look "are you okay Twily?" Twilight turned to Sunset with an obvious fake smile "I'm fine Sunset, let's just get this thing over with, so we can leave". And with that Twilight walked over to the others and Vinyl, leaving Sunset to think for a second.

Pinkie was talking to Vinyl about random things, until RD finally interrupted "Yo Vinyl, put on-" but before Rainbow could suggest a song, Sunset interrupted "-put on 'Don't stop believing' by Journey". Vinyl nodded and Sunset turned to the others "I got this one guys", they nodded confirming their understanding and walk over to Twilight. Sunset grabs the microphone and speaks into it "hey everypon-body, um...we're gonna be singing a song for you all, a song that means alot to me, because it always reminds me of my bestfriend and hopefully my friend understands where she truly stands with me". Everyone except Flash went 'awww' to what Sunset had said, and were eagerly waiting for her to sing the song. Sunset then turned to Vinyl signaling her to pick 'track number 47' and as the music started playing Sunset turned to Applejack silently asking her to start.

Applejack:
Just a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere

Rarity
Just a city boy
Born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere

Fluttershy
A singer in a smokey room

Pinkie
The smell of wine and cheap perfume

Fluttershy and Rainbow:
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on

Applejack and Rarity:
Strangers waiting
Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searchin' in the night

Pinkie and Sunset:
Streetlights, people
Livin' just to find emotion
Hidin' somewhere in the night

Twilight:
Workin' hard to get my fill
Everybody wants a thrill

Twilight and Sunset:
Payin' anythin' to roll the dice
Just one more time

Twilight:
Some will win

Sunset:
Some will lose

Sunset and Twilight:
Some are born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on

All (in the café except Flash and Trixie):
Don't stop believin'

Sunset and Twilight:
Hold on to that feelin'

All (in the café except Flash):
Streetlights, people

The Mane 7:
Don't stop believin'
Hold on to that feelin'
Streetlights, people

Don't stop!

(~)

As the music fades out, Twilight and Sunset can't help but steal a glance at one another as the cheers are sounded off around them, and somewhere in their peripheral, Pinkie was crowd surfing. However, neither of them noticed too lost in the moment with one another, bright smiles on their faces. One thing they also didn't notice was the seething rage radiating off of one Trixie Lulamoon who had one massive trick left up her sleeve.

A/N: okay so I am so sorry this for the extremely long hiatus, and Im also super sorry this was all I gave you for that long wait but unfortunately my life has been super mondo hectic and with college coming up for me now Wattpad hasn't exactly been my priority. That along with my evergrowing mental health issues does leave more time with looking after myself rather than working on this. Either way I will say that I will continue try to update my stories as much as I can but please understand if the updates themselves are eratic or rushed. Anyways I know this probably isn't good enough but I tried and its all I can do for this story right now, Im sorry again for any disappointment. Love you guys, see you next chapter.