Chapter 1 Kayla

Kayla's P.O.V
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           Hi I'm Kayla. And this is my story.

    So it all started on May 17, 1999. My father wasn't at my birth. I've never met him to this day but one time. My mother told me since I was 3 that he didn't love me that's why he wasn't there and that I wasn't worth it. Then she got married and when the guy was around would act like I was her world but behind closed doors I was nothing but abag of bone that was always in her way.
   On my 18 birthday I got a cake and 17 boxes to pack up and leave. I was so happy on that day I was legally on my own. No more beating,cuts,whips,no more abuse. But just when I thought I would be on my own a truck showed up and took me away. They threw a mask over my head and duct taped my mouth. I was so scared. Then I heard them talking. I was something like this " what I she figures out and leaves and blabs our secrets?' " then we find her again and kill her."
I was so scared. What were they talking about? Am I going to die on my birthday of all days? What is going to happen? and then I thought one thought I never thought I would think it was...I want to go home to my mom!