Chapter 6: finding out.

One month later
I woke up and ran to the bathroom and emptied my stomach.
"Babe?" I heard Niall say "oh my god Kay you should have woke me up" he said holding my hair and rubbing my back.
"No I'm fine." I said standing up. I wiped my mouth brushed my teeth and went out of the bathroom and got on some other clothes.
"Are you sure your ok."he asked.
"I'm fine"
Then I realized I missed my period. So I texted Eleanor.
K: El I need to talk to you
E:what's up
K:I missed my period and for the passed month I have been puking every morning and I'm really scared I can't be pregnant!
E: take a pregnancy test right now!
K:ok be right back
So I took it and waited five minutes. It was....positive! Oh my god what am I gonna do? What do I tell Niall?
K: El?
E: yeah
K: it's positive
E: oh my god go tell Niall!
K:ok
"Niall come here" I said as I put the test behind my back.
"Yeah?" He said
"Um I have a surprise..." I said and held up the test. He looked at it and his eyes got huge.
"Your...your pregnant?" He said with tears in his eyes.
"Look babe I'm so sorry and I understand if you don't want to..." I said put was cut off with Niall saying "no no I'm happy and don't even say the it's ok if I don't want to be around because that's not ok. Who else knows?"
"Just El." I said he hugged me and said "I love you Kayla and I was planing to do this tomorrow in front of everyone but I think this is the right time." He said and got down on one knee. "Kayla Rae Ellman will you do me the honor of marrying me?" He asked
I shook my head up and down really fast and started to cry. The ring had a diamond on the top and the band was silver with tiny little diamonds.
"I love you" "I love you too"
" when will we tell the others?" I asked
"Tomorrow I'll just have to do it again I gusse!" He said.
"Ok." I said
And with that we went to sleep. Tomorrow will be the best day of my life. So many things happened to me today. I found out I was pregnant and I was proposed to. God I love Niall James Horan. And soon I will be Kayla Rae Horan.