Chapter 8

" Dan is awake." She said " he wants to see Kayla"
I raised my hand and she took me into his room. He had wires hooked up to him and a heart monitor.
"Hi" he said faintly, " Kayla I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have acted like that, I was being a dick and should be happy for you."
"Well... Your right there but...um Niall and I were wondering if we could name him after you?" I said
"So it's a boy!"he smiled
"We don't know but we are hoping so."
"Come here" he waved me over. I walked closer. "Of course you came. I love you Kayla."
"I love you to... Do you want me to send in Phil?"
"Yes thank." "Ok well we have to go home so I love you." Then I walked out. "Phil. He wants you."
Ok"
"You ok Kayla?" Niall asked
"We have to name it after him." I replied.
"Of course love, anything you want." He hugged me and smiled. "I love you"
"I love you too. Can we go home?" I asked
"Yeah let's go."
Skipping the ride
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We go inside to see my sister Matti playing with Brie. Brie saw me and came running.
"Aunt Kayla! Aunt Kayla!" She yells
"Someone excited to see me!" I yell back
"Is my daddy ok?" She asks with sadness in her eyes. It so sad and cute at the same time.
"Yes your daddies are both perfectly ok"
" ok...am I sleeping here for a while?" She asked
"Yes honey. Matti?"
"Yes you can stay if you want also." I told her.
" I've got to get back to Bryan but I will visit I promise." With that she kissed me on the cheek and left.

I take Brie over to the lounge and set her down. We watch bubble guppies while Niall makes dinner. The smell from the kitchen is overwhelming and I got up and go to the kitchen.
"Babe, what are you making?" I ask
"Cheeseburgers!" He replies which makes Brie run in the room. "Perfect time btw I just finished making them."
We eat and then it's time for Brie to go to bed. So I helped her get ready then tucked her in. Niall came in and whispered in my ear "you will make a great mother."
We go to our room and get in bed. I lay my head on his chest.
"I love you Niall James Horan." "I love you Kayla Rae soon-to-be Horan" with that you guys laugh and go to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short but I'm going through fam things not that this isn't important. I love you guys. Comment what should happen next and vote!