I

Vote comment enjoy

If you haven't read My Crazy New Family then this book won't make any sense. This is the sequel. Go check that out first. Thanks.

The cast ❤❤ ^^^^^

Zendaya Harris

I watched Willie beat the living shit out of this man in our abandoned warehouse in LA. I cringed with each punch. He continued to pummel the man with no remorse. My stomach began to knot up knowing what was coming next.

"Zendaya." He called me over. I grabbed his pistol knowing that was what he wanted. I reached him and held it out for him to grab. He removed the Cuban cigar from his mouth. Blowing out the smoke. "I want you to do it." He said looking at me through his one good eye. Willie knows I'll do anything for him. But he also knows how I feel about killing. I gulped down the lump that had formed in my throat. I pointed the barrel at the fearful man.

"Please!" He said. His voice shaking in terror as he realized that his time had come. "HAVE MERCY!" Willie kicked him in his face.

"Clemency don't live here." He spoke wickedly. I took that as my cue. Not wanting to hesitate to long making him upset. I made eye contact with the man for a second. Then I looked away. Pulling the trigger.

Bang.

If my Grama knew what I have become, she'd be so disappointed.

••••

Zendaya

"Roro let's go!" I yelled.

"Coming..." She called. I watched Willie walk out the kitchen with her on his hip.

"Here we are baby." Willie said. I rolled my eyes at him. I was still upset.

"Ok auntie. I ready." She smiled sweetly. You couldn't help but smile at her. Royalty looked just like her daddy too. Chris. He's in college. We're on our way to the dorms right now.

"I can't get a kiss stink?" He said pretending to be offended.

"You silly. I told you i not stink. I took a bath this morning." She said. She's so articulated. He just laughed at her. We walked out the door heading to my range rover. Willie hooked my three year old niece into her car seat. "Ok you can have kiss now." She said kissing his nose.

"Thanks boo." He said before giving her a kiss on the forehead. He then closed her door. I took that as my cue to get in but his hand on the door stopped me. I sighed.

"Willie..." I said.

"Look at me." He said. He didn't give me much choice when he turned me around by my hips. I looked at him and he had his teeth embedded in his lip.

"Yes Will?"

"You still mad at me from the other night?"

"Yes Fetty! you know how i felt about that!" I said in attempts to push him off of me. But it didn't work. He had a firm grip on my waist. He cringed when I called him Fetty. I only call him that when I'm beyond upset.

"Baby I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking...." He said as his lips attached themselves to my neck. Leaving kisses down my neck, sucking hard on random spots.

"Will...." I somewhat moaned out.

"You forgive me?" He whispered. A smirk laced my lips. He's a tough guy when it comes to everyone. But for me, he's soft. Every girl wants a tough guy whose only soft for her. And every guy wants a good girl whose only bad for him.