II

Vote comment enjoy

In mm is all there people that are important to this story.

Rated r content

Zendaya

I had dropped off a pack of rocks to a customer and I was on my way home. My phone began ringing. It was Will.

"Hey babe."

"What you doing?"

"Well if you must know, I'm on my way home."

"Of course I must know. And I just got out the shower. You still wasn't home, so I was just checking."

"Well I'm pulling up right now. Will is that you outside again?"

"Yea. You know I like waiting for you at the do'..."

"Baby you're so stupid." I chuckled before hanging up. I got out of the car and locked it up. He got up from the porch step walking over to me. He hoisted me up in the air and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Our lips collided and I moaned on contact. He was already smirking. He just has that effect on me. My eyes opened slightly. I caught sight of my nosy neighbor.

"Babe." I mumbled against his lips. "Ms. Thomas is watching us." Every time I would pull away he would capture my lips again. Without breaking the kiss, he lifted me by my legs and crashed me down into his bulge, causing me to squeal. He began laughing which broke the kiss. With me still around his waist he walked us into the house. I hopped down and took off my shoes. I placed my bag on the floor.

"let's go upstairs" he urged before moving his hands to my waist, pushing me away then pulling me back to meet his erection. I heard him groan and I licked my lips. I nodded and followed him upstairs. We entered the loft before he started the next set of stairs.

"I want to do it down here.. I want to look out" I didn't know what I was saying, but all I knew was I wanted to stay down here.

"you want me to fuck you on the balcony?" he spoke deeply into my ear, still rubbing his erection up and down against my butt. I nodded and pulled away from him, walking over to the glass doors.

I opened one and was greeted by the LA heat (no pun intended), the sun's warmth on my skin made me want to strip out of my clothes immediately.

"Willl, I don't know about this.." I was beginning to have second thoughts. What if someone saw us?

"why? i kinda like this kinky shit" I gave him the 'no shit Sherlock' face of course he liked the kinky shit. You've given me oral in a school janitor closet before.

"but.. what if someone sees us?" I asked as he took his shirt off without any hesitations.

"We like forty feet up, ain't nobody checking for us" he pulled his pants down and threw it on the table along with his shirt. He tugged at the waist of his boxers and I rolled my eyes at him as I began to strip also.

"I want you to ride me on this chair" he started smirking and I looked at him like 'yeah..no'

"you're a pyscho"

"only crazy about you" he replied while sitting down in the chair. He tore his boxers off with ease and was just sitting in the nude, dick in the air and all.

"hurry up. don't want my dick to get a tan" he said it seriously and I laughed a bit.

He licked his lips as I modeled over to him, still in my bra and underwear. I wanted him to take those off.