IV

Sorry for the wait loves. Merry Christmas tho.

August

I placed Roy in her bedroom at Z's crib. I turned to see that fuck boy ass nigga Fetty in the do' way. I made sure i bumped his shoulder hard as hell. I don't fuck with him. Period. But y'all knew dat shit. I closed her door behind me and mugged that nigga hard.

"You gone hop up out my face nigga." My eyebrow quirked up hard as fuck.

"Who the fuck ya talkin to? Fasho' ain't ya boy Yung Aug. That's fa' damn sho'."

"I'm-"

"Nuh," Z said popping out of no where. "Aug downstairs with Chris and them." I kissed my teeth.

"Why the fuck you always uppin' fa' this nigga? He wanna start some shit let him do the damn thing. Why you all on his nuts fam?"

"Why you always talking country? All southern and shit." She snapped back. I turned my cap backwards on my head chuckling.

"You know you fucking like that shit." I seduced winking as I made my way downstairs.

"What the fuck was that?" He asked her. I laughed at the lack of respect I had for that bullshit ass relationship as I approached the boys.

"Yo one of my girls from the club gone be here in a minute. She picking up her first check. I woulda did it on my own time, but we a bit occupied."

"A stripper?" Trey asked.

"Yeah. Some fresh meat. She bad. and southern."

"Aug I need to ask you a favor." Chris said. Right now he was on the couch with worry lines in his forehead and his eyebrows furrowed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. Trey was eating some left over ribs out day day fridge. And Ty was at home getting ready to go into the trap later. And I plopped myself down on the coffee table in front of Chris.

"Shoot." He looked up at me and sighed heavily.

"I need you to take Royalty. Full time." I gave him an 'are you serious look'. "Just for a while."

"What made you change ya mind?" I had offered the shit befo'. But he shut it down. Nigga was borderline disrespectful.

"Don't nobody know where you live... You can easily go off the grid. I need Roy off the grid. Just for a little while."

"There is a reason I live by myself, man. Robyn lives with me now. She been with me for a year and some change."

"What?" I sighed heavily not looking at the voice that arose from the stairs.

"Do not start with me guh'..."

"Nah. Fuck you mean you live with her?" She said nearing me. I know she is not trying to press me right na'. I hopped up with the quickness

"I live with her just like you live with that nigga. Don't hit me with no fucking double standards. You know I don't fuck with him." 

"Nah. Don't have me out here looking dumb. I told you not to fuck with her!" My eyes shot out my head and my mouth hung open.

"Nigga we are not together no mo'! What can I do to have you looking stupid?! If anything I look dumb! What am I supposed to do when you I see you with him?! I fuckin- Ugh!" I wanted to punch something. I wanted to yell. I wanted to cry. I wanted to hurt her. She doesn't get it. I ended it for a reason. And as I can see, She's happy now. Why am I wrong when I try and move on?

"Nobody told you to walk away." She growled. "You did that on your own. I took it and kept it pushing. Do Not, blame me for that."

"At least you're fucking happy... That's all I wanted."

"This shit is too weird and sentimental." Trey said hopping up and going to the kitchen. 

"Baby. I'm heading out. I'll be back a bit later." He said giving her a quick bye as he came down the stairs and went straight out the do'. Look at that shit. Nigga don't even give a fuck. That shit is weird. If I'm leaving my house, my baby gone know I can't wait to get back to see ha' ass. Z know what that shit feel like. Ion know why the fuck she settling.

"I know this ain't none of my business," Chris said. I was gone listen... But my eyes wasn't leaving hers. She needs to know I'm not playin. "I'm not sure how I feel on the whole incest not really incest thing... But I know you were a lot happier when Aug was yo nigga."

"Don't encourage that shit!" Trey yelled from the kitchen. I couldn't help but chuckle. She pursed her lips together to keep in hers. I grabbed her pulling her to the far side.

"You know I'm always gone fucking luh' you guh'... Remember dat shit." I whispered. "Now... What we gone do about this bitch?" I was interrupted by a knock at the do'. I licked my lips at her before walking away to get the door. I opened it and let babygirl inside.

"Who is it?"

"Its my peoples." I said walking her in. "Everybody this is Beyonce."

"Uhhh.." Chris said "Whatcu doing here Bey?"

"I"m picking up my check from August."

"Wait," Z said. "You're a stripper?" Bey nodded. Z's eyebrows raised while a smile danced on her lips. "Get it bitch. I see you." Chris just stared at her. 

"Hey Trey. Hey Chris..." Trey nodded at her.

"You know these clowns?" I asked her.

"Yeah. We go to school together."

"That's Chris's boo."

"Nigga what?"

************

"Don't y'all think it's a little weird that all of a sudden She asking bout her and then she starts popping up?" Bey asked. We filled her in on the main details. 

"I guess we never thought about that aspect. Why not ask her when she wakes up?" Trey suggested.

"No the less we feed into it the better." Chris said with his head on the table.

"You ole stupid ass." I said "You don't get answers like that." 

"I still don't want her living with Aug. Not with that bitch around."  Z spoke.

"If you don't shut the fuck up! Damn." I said rubbing my temples. She got up and socked the shit out of my sholder. My hand instantly wrapped around he throat. I stood over her, not holding her tightly. But she wasn't moving. "Stop acting out. I'm over your shit right now. Stop acting like it don't stink."

I watched her eyes gloss up a bit. It didn't faze me tho. She not gone let them fall. She got to much pride. She pushed me off of her and sat down with the meanest mug.

"I understand how important this is but she's safe right now. Can we put this shit on hold for a Second?" Everybody nodded in agreement. Trey went into the kitchen and Chris and Bey started talking. I probably scared the shit out of her but that was the least of my worries. I yanked her up and tossed her over my shoulder.

"Put me down now!"

"Shut the fuck up!" I was done with her shit. Clearly.

She shut the fuck up doe.

I walked out of the house and placed get on her feet shutting the door.

"August move." She said trying to push through the door. With her ass to me and hands on the door I took this opportunity to give her some act right. My hand wrapped around her waist as the other cupped her hot box. She whimpered and my eyebrows furrowed at the sound. Its been so long since I've heard that shit. And its my favorite sound.

"August..." Her voice quivered as I rotated my hand in circular motions. I caressed her breast with the other hand as I placed kisses on her neck.

"You been acting up boo. Do I need to straighten you out?" I said biting her neck.

"Ye-no..."

"Cute... You're trying to fight it. Its okay baby. I gotchu." I removed my hands and her face mugged me so hard. I only smiled. I grabbed her hand and led her over to my beamer. The same beamer that started it all.

She was about to get it.