Thirty-One|| "LEO!!!"

Natalie
"JASON!!!" Leo screamed leaping to hug the tall blonde.

"Um..." Jason stumbled as Leo bear hugged him.

"I'm so glad we found you! What are you doing here?!" Leo bombarded the blonde with questions.

"I live here. I come up here for daily walks." Jason responded awkwardly looking at Leo.

Leo turned to me. "Fix him."

I sighed pulling out Riptide. The process was getting old. I shoved it Jason's hand before lightly punching his shoulder.

"What's going-" Jason froze.

"LEO!!!" Jason screamed hugging the boy.

"Jason!" Reyna smiled.

"Jason!" Nico's eyes lit up.

"That's me." Jason grinned.

I was awestruck. This was Jason Grace. The Jason Grace. Son of Jupiter. A legend of Camp Jupiter. He wasn't how I imagined him. He was even better.

"Who are you?" Jason turned towards me.

"I'm Natalie." I tried to say in the least awkward way.

"Is she a mortal or demigod?" Jason whispered to Leo. It wasn't much of a whisper. I could clearly hear him.

"She's a demigod." Leo "whispered" back. 

"Oh. Who's your parent?" Jason asked.

"Athena." 

"Really?" Jason pondered.

"Yeah." I didn't know how else to respond.

"The green hair is a real throw off." Leo added.

"So what have I missed?" Jason asked.

"Two years." Nico mumbled under his breath.

"Just searching for demigods." Connor casually said.

"How many have you found?"

"Like two sevenths of the Seven and a bunch of Greek demigods. They've just been popping up." Clarisse said.

"Maybe since we're in California Romans will show up, too." Jason suggested.

"Hopefully." Reyna smiled.

"It's getting late." Travis said as the sun for lower.

"We could camp out here." I suggested.

"I have a place." Jason quickly said canceling my offer.

"Lead the way." Reyna said with confirming nod.

Jason was understating the word "place". He lived in the quieter part of Los Angeles. Sure he lived in the quieter part but that doesn't mean the middle class part.

He lived in a mansion. A huge one in fact. It was a bright white with many windows. There seemed to be three garages and many fancy cars.

"So Jason I see you've been busy these past two years." Connor mumbled viewing Jason's house.

"Oh yeah if I remember right I just appeared at the doorstep looking like a hobo and they took me in." Jason rang the doorbell.

The large door swung open reveling a man dressed in suit.

"Master Jason, you've returned from your usual walk. You're parents are waiting for you." The man said.

"Thank you, Ben." Jason handed him a couple of dollar bills before leading us inside.