Chapter 1

"We gotta do something about him CC, the stress is killing him." Ashley Purdy, bassist for Black Veil Brides, whispered.
They were early in their career as a band, they only had one album out, We Stitch These Wounds, and were working on one more.
Christian Coma, drummer for said band, Black Veil Brides, sighed, "I know Ash, but what can we do?"
"Well, I was looking online for relaxation stuff and shit of that nature. And I came across something really strange." He said, pulling his laptop out of his bunk.
"And that is?" CC pondered.
"It's called ageplay." Ashley opens his laptop and logs in, he clicks on a few things, then turns the pc towards his band mate.
CC reads on about the ageplay, "so, your saying we should treat Andy like a baby?"
The bassist shrugged, "if it helps him. Then yes."
"I guess, but lets run it by Jake and Jinxx first, before we start anything." CC suggested.
Ashley nods, "alright."
Him and CC go out into the lounge where, luckily, the lead, and back up guitarists were sitting and talking about none other than, guitars and techniques, but Andy couldn't be found.
"Where's Andy?" CC asked the two.
Jinxx looked up, "he's outside, said he was going to get some more monster and he'd be back in an hour or so."
"Good." Ashley chimed and sat in one of the spinning leather chairs, "we have to do something about him and his stress."
"We really do. But what?" Jake asked.
He showed them the page he found on ageplay, "it's weird I know. But just read it. Go ahead and scroll through, but I think this is something that would benefit him."
Jake and Jinxx scrolled through, reading about the subject, Jinxx was the first to say something, "so what we'd be doing, is just treating him like a baby?"
Ashley nods, "yeah. But it's suppose to get rid of the stress that he has. And also, it lets him know that it's alright to rely on others. And that we DO care, that we ARE a family. He's pushing away because of the shit he's been through in the past. He's hurting inside from the bullies and what they've done." He sighs then continues on, "I hear him crying at night sometimes. I know it's from nightmares. But he won't talk about it and let me help. Let anyone help."
"Yeah I hear it too." Jinxx added, "I think it's a good idea. And I assume your already on board." He looks at CC who nods.
"Jake? What do you think?" CC asks.
"Lets do it! He needs help, and we're here to do the job. I'm just glad he's easy for all of us to carry." He grins slightly.
Ashley laughs, "yeah. All of us can pick him up, but he can't pick any of us up. He's tried. It didnt work."
They all laugh and Ashley clears his throat, "so we'll start tonight after we get all the supplies."
"I'll go with. I need some fresh air anyway." Jinxx glares at a gassy Jake.
Jake just laughs, "oh whatever."
"No. Not whatever man. You fucking stink up the whole bus!" Jinxx yelled through laughs.
"Lets just go before Andy gets back." Ashley intervened and pulled his boots on.
Jinx nodded and did the same. Then the duo heads out to a store Ashley found nearby.

They get the essentials, diapers, wipes, pacifiers, bottles, a few toys, all fit for Andy's size, Ashley even picked out a few onesies, pajamas, footed sleepers, and the likes. Jinxx found a stuffed animal that looked down right adorable. It was a baby blue and white penguin with a little black bow around the neck. The plushy was extremely soft to the touch.
"So who's gonna take the role of the daddy?" Jinxx asks suddenly.
"I was thinking I would since this whole thing was my idea. Then you guys would be uncles, I guess." Ashley explained shortly.
Jinxx nods understandingly, "cool. So, do we need anything else?" He asks.
Ashley went over the list and everything they had in the cart, they had three boxes of day time diapers that had a bit of a crinkle to them, three boxes of night time diapers that could hold a lot and wouldn't leak, a couple packs of pacifiers that were mostly batman, then there were two that had Andy's name on it that were black and a dark blue, then the other one was a baby blue and a bright red, they had gotten, of course, batman bottles, two plain ones, and two with cute little baby animals on it, they had clothes all in Andy's sizes, some coloring books with crayons, the thick ones that don't break easily, a few baby like toys, special cleaners for everything, and of course, baby wipes.
"Nope we should be good." Ashley said after checking everything over.
"Alright then lets go. I'll help pay." Jinxx said taking out his wallet as Ashley wheeled the cart towards the checkout.
"Thanks Jinxx, I'll pay you back when I can." Ashley said hugging Jinxx quickly.
"Don't mention it." He said and paid for half, Ashley doing the same.
The cashier wished them luck and bagged their items in big fabric bags that couldn't be seen through and they headed back to the bus.