Mistakes can be a good thing

Andy POV (dunno how it's gonna end up)

I spent a few days with my family back in Cincy, no one else knows about my little secret except for the guys. I was thinking of doing a live stream, maybe. I dunno. It depends on how jet lagged I am from the plane ride home. I just plan on sleeping through the flight. I go to the bathroom one last time and then slip an extra absorbent pull up on. There's not much of a bulge, so hopefully people don't notice, but just in case, I throw on some baggy sweatpants on. I head out to the terminal and get ready to board the plane. I was fortunate enough to grab a first class seat so I didn't have to worry about a lot of other people around me. Too much could go wrong.
The plane takes off and I almost immediately drift off to sleep. If it's one thing that made me sleepy, it was the quiet hum of an engine, and the gentle ride to whatever destination.

L.A~

Ah. Back home. While I wait for CC to come pick me up from the airport, I quickly run to the bathroom and change. I only had one more pull up left, but as I dug more, I saw an ocean print diaper. CC must have hidden it there before I left. I decide to attempt to put it on. But I was never really good at diapering myself. I got it on kinda comfortable though. Not bad for the inexperienced. I head back out into the lobby area and watch for CC. I end up falling asleep in one of the chairs while I waited.
Next thing I know I'm being shaken by someone. I let out a small whine and turn to the side.
"Come on Andy. You can sleep in the car." I couldn't make out who it was since I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP.
"Noooo. Don wanna." I whine more.
"Andrew. Get up now." I whimper and rub my eyes as I let out a long yawn. I look up to see Ashley. He looked really annoyed at something. Could. Could he be annoyed at me? Have I done something wrong already?

I gather my things, without any help, and follow Ashley out to our old touring van. I noticed that CC was in the passenger side seat jamming out to some music. I throw my things into the very back and climb into the back seat.
"So how was Cincy?" CC asks.
I just lean against the window, still a bit groggy.
"Hellooo. Earth to Andy." A hand was waved in my face and I snap up.
"Huh? Oh. It was nice." I yawn.
"Why don't you lay down and take a small nap? We'll be home soon." He says and pulls out a pillow, my favorite batman blanket, and I lay down comfortably. I pull my best friend Pengy out of my bag and hold him close. Just as I was about to start sucking on my thumb, CC slips one of my pacis in my mouth. I suck on it happily as I fall asleep yet again.

~Back Home~

I wake up back at home, but in a regular bed. Strange. I hear yelling coming from the living room and I go to see what it was about. I was about to walk out of the room when I turned back. Instead I grab my laptop and some coloring books. I log in to my laptop and quickly check my Twitter and Instagram, then I go to YouTube and put on some soft music as I start to color. I stop for a minute and grab Pengy and my puppy paci then get comfy and continue to color.

CC POV

"Ashley what the hell is wrong with you?! You say you want to be a good daddy to Andy but all you do is yell at him and treat him like shit! You always leave him alone and go get fucking drunk!" I yell, furious at how Ashley has been acting.
"Well if you want to take over so much, go right ahead! I don't fucking care anymore!" He yells back and walks away.
I was about to scream at him to get back here when my phone buzzes. I guess Andy's doing a live stream on Instagram. I push on the notification and see Andy with the puppy pacifier I had found for him, in his mouth, and his stuffed animal, Pengy the penguin. Shit. Over ten thousand people are watching this!

I drop my phone and run to the spare room I had left Andy in when we got home. I slam open the door and quickly shut Andy's laptop.
"Andy what are you doing?!" I question.
He jumps and looks up at me, "cowowin."
"Andy. You were live streaming for ten minutes. A lot of people saw." He pales and his pacifier drops from his mouth.
He sits up, "I-i was?" His eyes start to water and he begins to shake.
My daddy instincts take over and I scoop him up, holding him close, "it's ok. It's ok Andy. We'll find a way to handle this."
I sit with him on the bed and hold him close. As soon as he calms down, I take him over to the nursery and gently get him changed.

Andy POV

I look up at CC nervously as he changes me, "y-you're not m-ma-mad at m-me. A-are you?"
He looks down at me. He looked so relaxed. He spoke softly, "I could never be mad at you Andy. No matter what you or anyone says or does." He sighs, "but I think it's time that the fans know. Before they start jumping to conclusions."
I hesitate so he keeps talking, "it's completely up to you though.
I nod meekly, "I-I guess s-so. Bu-but how?" I yawn. Getting worked up makes me sleepy.
"Just let daddy handle that, ok?" He runs his fingers through my hair.
I lean into his hand, not minding that he called himself daddy. Though he's been a way better daddy than Ashley has. In no time, I'm changed into a nice dry diaper, they're always better than wet ones, and one of my many batman footy jammies, it's even got a hood with bat ears.
"All set. C'mere my little batboy." I giggled softly at the name as CC picks me up.
"Can we watch Moana? Please? I haven't seen all of it yet." I ask and play with his hair, it smelt so nice and clean.
"Sure! Would you like a little snack before dinner?" He carries me out into the kitchen and sits me on the counter.
"Watermelon!" Oh how I hoped we had some. It's my favorite fruit.
"Sorry bud. All out. Jake is getting some more from the store." He searches through the fridge, "how about some strawberries and grapes? Maybe with some turkey?"
I shrug, "I guess. Can I have watermelon later then?"
He chuckles softly and starts preparing my snack, "we'll see."
Dadd-CC, not daddy. Right? No! I don't know anymore. Anyway, CC finishes getting my snack and a bottle of chocolate milk, yummy, he picks me back up and sits down on the long couch in the movie room. I already see my blanket and Pengy there so I grab them and smile brightly.
"Before the movie starts, I think we should tell everyone. Just trust me ok? And try and relax." I look up at him, he looks so confident.
I nod meekly, "ok."
He starts up a live stream and I just curl into him, trying to relax.
"Hey guys. I know earlier Andy did a live stream that made everyone curious. And I would like to take the time to explain why and what is going on." He started.
I read the comments. Most of them, actually, almost all of them were positive. Except for some hater accounts.
He talks for a little while longer while I start to space out. I quickly slip my puppy paci in my mouth and lay my head down on CC's chest. I briefly hear him mention our secret before he nudges me, "hey. Earth to Andy."
I look up and see the camera faced towards me. I immediately blush and bury my face into the crook of his neck.
"He's very shy. But the sweetest little boy once he opens up. Aren't you Andy?" I let out a squeal as he starts to tickle me.
I giggle uncontrollably and try squirming away, "n-no! St-stop!" When he doesn't stop I plead more, "p-p'ease d-dadd-daddy! S-s'op!"
He stops and strokes my hair as I catch my breath, "see? There's that sweet little baby boy I know."
I reach for my bottle of chocolate milk and start suckling down the yummy drink. I didn't even care that the camera was still on me.
"Well we better go. I promised little Andy a movie." I read a comment where someone was asking what movie we were gonna watch.
I pull the nipple out of my mouth and answered the question, "we gonna wa'ch Moana!" I immediately start suckling at the bottle again.
"Thanks for being so understanding guys. It really means a lot to us. We may do more livestreams later. But we have to say bye for now." He waves bye then turns it to me again.
I didn't even bother taking the bottle away from my face, "bye bye!"
Cc ends the video and turns the movie on, "thank you for being so brave Andy. You're my brave little boy." He kisses my head and watches the movie with me.