Things Get Better

Andy had been going more and more into his mindset thanks to CC, but he started slipping at meet and greets and out in public. It wasn't lime CC was meaning for that to happen, but Andy just. Slips down. Unaware of it sometimes. CC had Andy in either pull ups or diapers, mostly diapers 24/7 to keep from any accidents as they were occurring more and more. Andy had apologized to Ashley about a week ago but things were still a bit off, between the two. Especially when Andy was in his mindset. It was like he didn't filly trust Ashley anymore when he was little. But Ashley needed to change that to better their relationship.

Ashley POV

"No!  I don't wanna!" Andy yells. Getting almost everyone in lines' attention. He had received a penguin blanket from a fan who was very nice about Andy being little. But he just didn't want to put it down for a little bit.
"Andrew. Give it to Yanni. Now." CC scolded. It wasn't the first time he had to scold Andy like that in front of the fans.
He had done it in a CelebVM video for a fan when Andy had gotten ahold of a sharp knife and was playing with it. Of course Andy had gotten scared and dropped it on his foot resulting in a couple shallow cuts. He's no longer allowed to touch knives now.

Andy pouts and gives the new blanket to Yanni and softly apologized to the fan, realizing that he had shouted. She of course just giggled and went on her way.
I shake my head and continue to sign autographs and shake hands. "Ashley?  Do you hate Andy?" A fan asked, catching me off guard. Immediately I knew what they were talking about and shake my head, "no of course not!  What happened was a misunderstanding. A family emergency and I didn't think he had followed me." I explain.
"Well is everything ok now?  I would hate for you guys to be awkward." They give a small grin.
I nod, "yeah. Though little Andy doesn't quite trust me. And I wouldn't blame him. But it's getting better."
They smile bigger and went on their way.

After the signing we all head back to the bus for the night. Andy had gotten his penguin blanket back from Yanni who was more than happy to give it to him and also five him a piggyback ride back because he was 'too sleepy.'
It was cute seeing Yanni act like an uncle to Andy. I just wish he would let me do the same.
CC had gotten Andy into a bath and ready for bed in his, one of many Batman onesies.
"I'm sorry I had to yell at you like that Andy, but you had to sign something. You can't do that if you're holding onto a blanky." CC says softly as he and Andy cuddled.
"I sowwy daddy." That had always just melted my heart. The way he said that he was sorry was just too sweet.
CC sighs and kisses his nose, "it's alright buddy. I forgive you."
After his nightly bottle,  CC put Andy to bed in the back room.
He came back out yawning, "I swear he's gonna put me to sleep one of these days."
I chuckle, "yeah?  He's done that to me a couple times." I sigh, "I miss being his daddy. But you do a better job than I could any day."
He smiles, "Now you don't think that's true do you? You did an excellent job. You need to stop beating yourself up about all this. You had a reason to leave."
I nod, "I know. But I wish he trusted me fully."
"You never know Ash. He may surprise you." He says, takes a sip of water and heads off to bed.
I do the same about an hour later after watching my shows.

Andy POV

I wake up in the middle of the night from a nightmare. It was about these men taking me away and doing bad things to me.
I shuffle out of bed and into the hallway. I sit next to daddy's bunk and poke at him. "Daddy?" Ye doesn't wake up.
My eyes water as I try again, "daddy?" A little louder. He still doesn't wake up.
Tears are rolling down my cheeks as I try again, "daddy!" I whisper yell. Still nothing.
No one else has woken up. I sniffle and jump as I feel a hand on my shoulder, "Andy?  Buddy what's wrong?"
I look up to see Ashley,  sleepy like me, towering above me.
I rub my eyes, "bad dweam." I wanted daddy. Not him.
"Do you wanna talk about it?" He gets down to my level and I shake my head. I couldn't trust him. Could I?
"Andy. Come on. You know you should be sleeping." He tries.
I shake my head again asore tears roll down my cheeks.  I just wanted a hug. Cuddles too. I just wanted someone.
"Oh Andy. Buddy. It's ok. It was just a dream ok?  Whatever it was it's not gonna happen. I promise." He says.
I look back up at him. He promised. And people don't break their promises right?
"Wan daddy." I whimper.
He sighs, "I don't think he's gonna wake up Ands. Do. Do you wanna cuddle with me for a little bit?  Have a bottle of chocolate milk?"
That sounded really good. Really. Really good. I can't resist that.
I nod and lift my arms for him, "uppy.."
He stands up and bends down to pick me up. I lay my head on his shoulder. I missed this.
He carries me to the kitchen and makes a warm bottle of chocolate milk. I don't pay any attention to what he puts in there as I suck my thumb.

Before I know it. We're in the back room where I woke up and laying down on the big bed. My favorite bed.
"Wet.." I whimper.
"You're wet buddy? Ok." He gets back up and gets a fresh animal print diaper and wipes and unbuttons my onesie.  He changes me quickly and buttons my onesie back up, crawling in bed with me again.
I curl into him, gripping his shirt as he holds the bottle up for me. I suckle at the nipple and finish the whole thing, letting out a big burp.
"Good job Andy." He rubs my back and gives me my Batman paci.
I cuddle into him and slip off to sleep.

Maybe I could trust Ashley..

Hey guys. Sorry for being gone for so long. I just got a second job so I'll only be updating when I can.
FYI I wrote this at like 1 in the morning. XD Enjoy!  X3 <3