Zoo 2 part 2

Andy POV

"Shit." I swear, "Where were they?" I look around for a good few minutes before starting to walk in a random direction. I come across a sign and see the way to the penguins. That's all I wanted to see while we were here. I make my way towards the penguin exhibit. I slip down into my mindset as I make my way there.

CC POV

I looked back and saw an empty stroller. Where did Andy go!? He's. He's gone!
"Damnit! Where'd Andy go!?" I yell, frustrated.
"He just left?  Why?" Ronnie asks, probably as frustrates as I was.
I then realized something.
"Oh fuck. Poor little boy was probably hungry. We haven't eaten anything all day!" I grab the stroller, "we need to go find him."
Ronnie nods and we set off to find my little boy. I felt like a horrible daddy. I hadn't fed Andy all day. How could I let that happen?

We searched for what seems like an hour before we sat down and rested for a minute.
"Where haven't we checked?" Ronnie asks.
I thought for a moment, "you don't think he'd be at the penguin exhibit, do you?"
He nods, "Knowing Andy, he probably did."
I get up again and grab the stroller once more and head to the penguin enclosure.

Andy POV

Closed!? But. But that's why I came to the zoo. Well that and I didn't wanna disappoint daddy. But how could it be closed?
I sit down in front of the glass, I could still see the penguins, a little. I guess it's better than nothing.
"Andy!" I look up as I hear my name.
I see daddy and Ronnie running towards me.  Uh oh. I'm in trouble aren't I?
"Andy I was so worried!" Daddy scoops me up off the ground and hugs me tight.
I felt bad and looked down, "I sowwy.."
Daddy kisses my forehead, "it's ok, you were hungry weren't you?"
I nod, I still was.
"Did you eat?" He asks and I shake my head, "why not?"
My eyes tear up, "no moneys."
"Well why don't we all go and grab something to eat? Then I think it's time to head back, we've gotta hit the road." He suggests.
"Otay." I nuzzle my head into his neck and suck on my paci that was clipped to my onesie.
He carried me to a vendor place and made sure I could see the menu, though I couldn't read it very well.
"Ooh do you want a cheeseburger Andy? Or what about a hot dog?" Daddy asks.
"Cheesy buwgew p'ease?" I was craving something like that.
We get food and daddy helps me eat my cheesy burger and we head back to the van.
"I don wanna go back to da bus daddy. " I whine wanting to stay at the zoo for longer.
"I know baby boy. We'll come back to the zoo again. But we're gotta go now." He says as he straps me into the car seat.
Daddy hands me my tablet and turns on a movie. I loved watching movies, especially with daddy and we were cuddling.
I turned on zootopia and grabbed the bottle of juice from my bag and started sipping at it.

Back on the bus daddy paid for the rental car and joined us inside. I was busy playing with my awesome Batman toy set. I loved it.

"Alright baby.  Time for a nap." Daddy says.
I whine, "bu I hungwy."
Daddy holds out a bottle, "I made this one special for you. It's gonna fill that tummy of yours up and help you sleep."
"I don wanna has a nap." I pout, crossing my arms.
"Little too late for that bubby." He picks me up and settles down on the couch.
I whine and squirm, I didn't wanna take a nap. I was having fun playing with my toys.

CC POV

After I had put Andy down for a nap I decided to rest a bit
"Long day?" Jake asks.
I nod, "yeah. I just wanna, " I yawn, "take a snooze."
Jake nods and goes back to his phone.
I lay down and take a small nap.

VERY SHORT UPDATE. BUT IT'S OUT THERE.  I DONT KNOW WHEN I'LL UPDATE NEXT. MY IDEAS ARE GROWING THIN.