Part T-H-R-E-E

Well today is the big Seth rogan party and I'm excited as ever! When I get home from school I see my stepsister holding something while wearing a very ugly smirk.... I just got the chills.

"Hey Lola what's that?" I say pointing to the object. She looks down at the paper

"Oh this silly thing... Just  your chores" hm doesn't seem that big. She then drops one end of the paper and the list extends all the way to her shoes. I shouldn't have thought that. Dang it!

"Ugh are you serious?! I better be getting paid."

List of most chores:
      -wash the dishes
      -clean all rooms
      -cleans clothes
      -scrub the carpet

And the list goes on.

----Tiny time skip ----

Okay! I'm now done with my chores and I have twenty minutes to get ready for this party.

I'm wearing a Long sleeved pink shirt and blue shorts that stops at the knees. I then put my hair into a ponytail, and just to make my outfit I borrowed one of my stepsisters old necklace. Andddd done!

I walk down the steps just to see al three of them about to leave.

"Wait I'm ready!" They all turn around and take a look at me, then start laughing.

"No way you are done with all of your chores! Also what are you wearing?" Asked skylar. My outfit is just fine.

"Girls I told Cinderella that she could go if she finished." Says Kayla, I smile. "But first we should fix her outfit." They all smirk and come close.  

Skylar and Lola both start pulling at my shirt and necklace. The necklace than breaks,and the shirt starts ripping because of there dragon nails.

"No! Stop!" They then stop and walk out the door laughing. I start crying

"How could they!" I whisper

----

Wow I wrote a lot for my teacher.
I tend to write fast and a lot.

People in my class are always shocked 😂

I would be like " what "