Part F-I-V-E

We're in the middle of dancing when Seth stops dancing and pulls me toward the back door.

"What's wrong Seth?" I say with confusion in my voice. He smiles.

"Well Cindy I was wondering if you wanted to go on a walk.?" He scratches the back of his neck. Is he nervous?

"Sure why not." I smile at him and he smiles back, and with that he guides me to the garden.

                              +++

We talk and laugh for a few , while walking around.

"Soo Cindy.. I was wondering....do you maybe wanna-" he gets interrupted by a small ding from the outside clock marking the 11:30 period...... Wait 11:30!! I have to go.

"I'm so sorry Seth I have to go!" I sadly smile.

"Wait what I was just-"

"Sorry maybe another time." I run up the stairs to the back door fast but slow down because one of my shoes fall off.

My shoe! Ugh I'm going to have to leave it!

I run into the house and try finding grace. I then find her eating something.

"Grace we have to go it's almost 12:00!" She grows worried. We both rush to the car. She opens it and starts driving the 20 minute drive to my house.

We arrive there at exactly 12:00.

"Thanks grace love you!" I go inside and see that no one is here. Phew! I made it.