Part F-O-U-R

I walk outside and unlock my iPhone 6s. I dial my best friend grace.

"Hey I got a problem, can you come over?" I wait for her anwser.

"Ya sure, I will be there soon"I say a small okay and hang up.

--

Five minutes later grace appears and sits next to me.

"Hey what do you need?" I look at her.

"Can you help me find a new outfit for the party?"she smiles.

"Ofcourse! Let's go!" She grabs my arm and pulls me to my room.

"Okay let's do this!" She claps her hands together. Grace then walks to my closet and pulls out most or my clothes.

"Why don't you ever wear any of these!?" She says while looking for my outfit.

----

"Ooh I found the perfect outfit." She squeals. Grace shoves me into the bathroom with a pile of clothes.

I put on everything in the pile and look at myself in my full-length mirror. I'm wearing a sky blue loose tank top,leather black jeans, a leather jacket on top, and at last these black and blue Jordan's.

Hmm I look good

I walk out of the bathroom and clear my throat, I get grace's attention & once she sees me both her eyes and mouth goes wide. Grace then starts fake crying.

" I have done so well!" I roll my eyes.

"Whatever can we just go?" She nods.

--------

We finally arrive at the part. I smile, here we go! I start getting out of the car.

"Wait!! Remember that your stepmom is coming back at 12:00 with your sisters." I nod. That's exactly in four hours. I walk inside and already see Seth at the food table..I'm guessing?

I walk up to him and tap his shoulder. He turns around and smiles when he sees me.

"Hey Cindy!" He yells over the loud music. I laugh

"Hey Seth, thanks for inviting me to this party." I then smile. He waves his hand.

"Oh it's no problem, anyways I love your outfit.... You look nice! Now we should go dance together, it is a party after all." He walks into the the dancing crowd. Ahhh! He's so dreamy..... Oh! He wants to dance with me. I catch up to him and we both start dancing.

-------------

Part four for you guys. 😋