Part S-I-X

The next day I hear my stepsisters talking.

"Ya Seth is coming here for some reason!! Do I look okay?" One of them squeals. I block out the rest of there conversation. Hm why would Seth be coming?

Before I can think of any reasons I hear the doorbell ring.

"Will get it!" I yell. I rush to the door and open it. On the other side I see Seth. I smile.

"Hey Seth what are you doing here?" He smiles and grabs something from behind.....my shoe  I smirk.

"Um you forgot this,and I didn't get to finish my question yesterday." I grab the shoe.

"Thanks and go ahead." He smiles once again.

"Well I wanted to know if-"

"You can ask me out?" Skylar interrupts Seth. Wow she appeared or of no where.

"No I-"

"Was going to ask me! Ha!" Lola also interrupts Seth. She shoves skylar and smiles at Seth. I mouth 'sorry' to Seth and he laughs.

They both start fighting. I walk up them and stop them.

"Guys can we let him finish?!" They both scoff and mumble something like 'whatever'

"You were saying Seth?" I say

"I was wondering if you wanted to go
On a date next week.... Cindy?" He finishes. I look at him.

"Me?"

"Ya you" he laughs. I smile.

NO FREAKING WAY!!!!

"I would love to go on a date with you Seth." 

--------------

AND DONE!

That's my short story everyone.

I wanted my ending to leave you guys sorta hanging! 😏

COMMENT AND VOTE💓😌

ALSO GO READ MY OTHER STORY : Tris & the gang

THANKS

BYE MY PANSYCAKES