1

Isac's POV

I tapped my foot repeatedly against the stone floor, while my elbows were rested on my knees.

I heard a button being pressed and the cell door opened. I sighed and stood to my feet.

"Mr. Lundén." A male voice called out. I rolled my eyes, crossing my ink covered arms and used my tongue to fiddle with the cold metal pierced through my bottom lip!

"Always nice to see you too." I spoke in a sarcastic tone. He glared at me before grabbing my arm, dragging me out of the cell.

"This are the last time I bail you out. Enough is enough Isac. It's your eighteenth birthday tomorrow..."

"Are you still blabbering on about my birthday." I shoved my arm away from his grip, crossing my arms against my chest again.

"It's your eighteenth birthday, you'll be an adult" I rolled my eyes at him again.
"We're going home Isac and you're staying there."

"You can't ground me, I'm an adult remember."

"Not yet. You're only 17, which means you're still in my control. NOW GET HOME." My father yelled at me. I breathed out a sigh and dragged my feet behind me.

The drive home was silent as I stared out the window the whole time. I had no intentions on speaking to my dad... AT ALL...

I swung open the front door when we arrived and mom stared at me with wide eyes before she frowned and started telling at me. I trailed up the stairs not listening to a word she was saying... My sister, Ava's door was opened by a crack and I saw her eyes, which grew wide when she saw me before she closed the door quickly.

I had never done anything to Ava... She was just terrified of me ever since I'd started getting caught by the cops... What I did you don't need to know.

I slammed my bedroom door, pacing the room while thinking. Then an idea struck me. I grabbed my phone and wallet and opened the window slowly, prating my head out. When I saw that it was clear, I put one leg out the window, dragging my whole body along after; I jumped down and landed on my feet, bending my knees to keep balance. Once I was free, I just kept running and running...

I never looked back, I never wanted to go to my home town: Espoo...

I placed one leg in front of the other, going as fast as my legs could until I reached a bus station, with a bus parked up. Without checking anything, I jumped on and took a seat right at the back. I didn't care where this bus went, as long as it was far away from here...

Heyy.

First chapter. I was really scared to post this in case no one liked it... 🙊 I'm going to spend a lot of time writing and proof reading the chapters because I wont this story to be perfect. Not like the others... I want this story to be successful. I've planned this story out for about a month now, I'm putting in a lot of effort for you guys. :) You is important to me and I really do hope you like it. Please tell me what you think, I'll carry on if at least 5 people like it and comment. Thanks.

Bye.