5

He took her up into his apartment and I sighed out, disappearing back in the direction I came from. The street lamps flickering as I walked under them. I continuously tapped on the bloody pocket knife in my jean pocket as I plodded down the street. Staring at my feet as I walked.

I started humming a scary tune as I wandered down the street, a sickening smile crawling up on to my face. I stopped and stared up at a window light that was on. A woman was stood there and it looked like she was arguing with someone else. A cigarette was in between her two fingers. I tugged my head to the side, concentrating on what they were doing...

Nothing interesting happened so I carried on walking, trailing to a nearby train track. It wasn't a train station so no one was there...

I continued singing the creepy tune in my head as I balanced on the bar of the train tracks, walking up it slowly.

"Hi." I heard a voice. I snapped my head to my side and stopped humming.

"What are you doing?" A little girl, in her pjs holding a teddy bear asked me. I turned my head to the side, staring at her. She copied me and then giggled.

"It's late." She stared up at the moon in the sky and I stared up too before staring back at her. She stepped forward and I gripped the handle of my knife in my pocket...

She stretched her arm out while coming closer to me. I frowned at her and my lips twitched as I had no idea what to do... I stepped back into the track as she got closer.

"I won't hurt you." She stopped as she stared at me and dropped her hand. Hugging her teddy bear.

"Go home." I grunted at her... My stone, black heart was finding it hard to stay violent if adorable things get in the way.

"My mom told me I had a brother but he had to go into are as he was not normal." She spoke and I straightened up. Her blonde hair was up in two pony tails either side of her head.
"I think I will find him some day." She smiled, hugging her teddy bear.

I was speechless... It couldn't be... I stepped back again.

"Go home kid." My voice was hoarse as I slouched releasing my hands from my pockets.

"What are you doing out here?" She asked me, placing her head to the side. I couldn't look at her anymore, I turned to stroll away but she started talking again.

"You're so quiet. What's your name?" She asked again. I closed my eyes, holding my breath.

"Isac..." She suddenly burst out and I turned around staring at her. How did she know my name?
"That was my brothers name..." She stared down. This really can't be...

"My name's Ava.." She held out her hand for me to shake but I just stared at her bewildered.

She... She was my sister... The last time I saw her she was 4 years old.

"Go home. It's not safe out here." I shoved my hands in my pockets and walked away with my back to her. If my sister's here then that means my biological parents are here too...

I can't let them see me...

They disowned me...

After so long of not thinking about them, it all hit me hard. I need to stay on alert more than usual...

Heyy.

Whoa, Isac met his sister who he hadn't seen in ages. 😳 This story is about to got interesting ;-)

Bye.