3

I stared up at the moon, glistening bright in the darkened sky. I spun the knife in the air catching it again as I leaned against the brick wall. I stared down at the body of the girl lay coldly on the dead ground beneath us. I smirked slightly and knelt down beside her, moving her hair out of her face.

"Hmm." I hummed, snapping the blade of my knife open. I sliced the blade across her hair collecting some and shoving it in a bag. Jus so I could identify who I killed, not that I cared but it would be nice to know... I ripped down her dress before using some of the black material to create a bandana to wrap around my wrist. I placed my two fingers on her neck to check for a pulse.

A dead line... Good she actually was dead. Placing the tip of the blade on her forehead, I created a deep cut and noticed all the blood dripping down her forehead, into her eyes... What I did next was too graphical to tell you, but she had no skin after...

Once I was satisfied with the killing I shoved the blood stained knife in my back pocket and trailed down the freezing cold street. The glowing street lamps were the only source of light I had! I flicked my hair out of my eyes and shoved my hands in my pockets, stepping up to a tattoo shop. I checked my ink covered arms and found a place to add a new tattoo. The bell rang as I stepped inside.

"Sir, the shop is closed." The guy told me and I just glared at him with cold, emotionless eyes. He grew wide eyed and led me to the chair.

"Uhh. What tattoo would you like sir?" He asked and I told him a skull and cross bones with poison written underneath. He agreed, finding a skull and cross bones design to copy. I tried to make myself comfortable in the uncomfortable chair, the guy turned on the tool with a needle sticking out of it, he cleaned the area where he was going to stick ink into and then pressed the needle into the cleaned area. Since I had done this so many times, I felt no pain. I felt each prick as the needle pierced through my skin, leaving behind a dot of black each time!

Once the guy had finished, I checked it and he cleaned the area again. I shoved my hand left hand that didn't get the fresh tattoo into my pocket and pulled out my wallet, grabbing the right amount of money. I paid and walked out after being told for the billionth time:

"If you get an infection or its orating your skin come back and tell us and we'll sort it out." Blah, blah, blah... Like I haven't heard that sentence already...

I trailed down the street again, dragging my feet behind me. I pulled a cigarette out of the few in my pocket and lit it using my lighter; taking a long drag as I placed the lighter in my pocket again. I placed my pointer and middle finger in between the cigarette rested between my lips and puffed out the smoke.

"Happy Birthday to me." I chanted out quietly. It was passed midnight so I was officially 18... The winter nights were cold but I was used to it... It was Christmas yesterday when dad bailed me out of jail...

I took another long drag before exhaling the poisonous fumes into the atmosphere...

Heyy.

I changed the date to Isac's birthday because it was easier to write this chapter. Hope you like it.

Bye.