Rude Awakening

I jolted up from my bouncy bed feeling cold and wet on my face and head all of a sudden. I looked up to the figure that had a bucket in his hand. AKASHI.

I wiped some water droplets from by face and looked at the impatient Akashi while I was fuming with anger.

"Akashi, what was the point of-"

He dumped the rest of the water in the bucket on my already drenched head before I could finish. I stood there with my mouth open in shock.

"Well first, you have to wake up a little earlier than you did before, and second, it's Seijuro not Akashi."

I rolled my eyes. Don't fight back it will only make things worse... But I can do this.

"Huh... we are supposed to be a couple right?" I smirked a little.

"Well, a fake one yes, why do you-"

I got out of the bed and basically jumped towards Akashi. I took my wet head and put it against his chest hugging him while also getting him wet in the process. I rubbed my head on him and had a cheesy smile as if I was a dog asking for attention.

"Akumu, do you realize what you just did..." He said with an evil tone. I pulled away and laughed looking at his now soaked chest.

"Uhh gave you a nice and friendly morning hug, you should be happy!" I giggled a little looking up at him. "We are a couple, right?"

"Not when we aren't in public."

He walked closer to me and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. I made an oof noise and he carried me to the bathroom then placed me on the ground gently.

"Now fix your hair, I at least want someone with a good appearance to be fake dating me," then he turned and left.

I don't know if that was a compliment or and insult, but I'm surprised he didn't do anything worse.

Is he being nicer to me?

I laughed to myself at the thought.

After I blow dried my medium length pink hair and straightened it so my bangs were now hanging on my forehead, I changed into my uniform that was set out on my dresser. I left the room and walked down to the dining room where Akashi sat eating some food.

"Your late," he said after chewing his food and swallowing.

"Oops, I'm sooooo sorry," I said sarcastically. He gave me an evil glare.

The maids gave me worried looks as if he was going to hurt me. I know he wouldn't hurt me, so I was not worried about it and kept walking the sat down across from Akashi.

I ate silently not making eye contact and he didn't speak to me either.

This food is amazing, I could get used to this!

"I see you are enjoying the food," he stopped eating.

"It's so good, I could eat this every day!" I continued to eat shoving the food in my face.

He stood while I was in the middle of eating and took my arm pulling me out of my seat.

"Akash-"

He threw me over his shoulder again, is his common of him now or something?

"Seijuro," he said in an angry tone.

"Oops," I said not really caring, but he didn't bother to hurt me or make a remark.

He carried me out the door and walked to the long, black limo that was in his roundabout driveway. His driver opened the door then I was set down lightly on one of the seats then Akashi sat down next to me and didn't say a word.

"Are you being nicer to me?" I turned to him, but he didn't bother to make eye contact.

The driver closer the door then began to drive.

He seemed slightly shocked at what I just said by slightly widening his eyes, but then immediately brushed it off going back to him emotionless face.

"No."

"Mmhm sure," I let out a little chuckle.

We finally got to the school and from inside the limo I could see people looking at the long car knowing that it would be only Akashi coming out. Well, surprise!

The door was opened by the driver and I stepped out then waited for Akashi to step out. He grabbed my hand right away and I was startled by his touch. He leaned down to my height and whispered to me.

"Just follow my lead," he then straightened back up and started to walk to the school doors. There was murmurs left and right and I knew what they were all talking about.

I leaned in closer to Akashi thinking that I could hide from all this attention, but I clearly couldn't.

"Are you liking the attention," Akashi mentioned as we entered the school.

"I want to stab everyone that looks at me, does that answer your question?"

"Clearly," he smirked.