Love or Hate?

I turned to stomp off but my wrist was grabbed.

"What!" I yelled.

"I need your help with something," he started to pull me over to the stairs.

"I don't want to help you!" I tried to resist his force and planted my feet but it wasn't quite working out. Akashi stopped and pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arm around me.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

I felt his chest move as he breathed and my face was in his chest. Ughhhhh.

"Just let go of me..." I rolled my eyes giving up.

He let go of me and started to walk up the stairs and I followed close behind not wanting to have him get anywhere close to touching me.

"What do you need help with?" I asked him.

"Filling out some papers for my father's company for him," he reached the top of the stairs and led me into an extra room. I looked around and there was books on shelves and a large desk with a stack of papers resting on top. This must be the office. There was also a bed there which I assumed was if he was working in the office all night.

"Akashi being nice filling out papers for his father?" I questioned raising my eyebrows.

"I don't have a choice," he said sternly and went to the desk sitting down and I sat on the bed.

"So is he making you do this?"

"I'm going to be the head of the company after I graduate, so he says this is preparing me for that," he grabbed the stack of papers and a pen and began to scribble words and his signature on papers.

"Then how am I supposed to help?" I lay back on the bed which was right next to the desk so I could see his face clearly.

"Keeping me company, this gets really boring," he continued to write on the papers.

"I'm not that entertaining," I closed my eyes. Why are all of these beds so soft!

"Well at least I have someone to talk to now."

"I don't want to talk to you," I spoke. I guess it affected him or something because I didn't get a response until a while.

"Why do you hate me so much?" I opened my eyes so see he had stopped working on the papers and was looking at me.

It took me a while to come up with a response. Should I chose 1.) and go off at him about all the reasons why I hate him, or 2.) be kind about this and give a friendly response.

I chose number one.

"Well maybe if you didn't trap me in your house, make me your fake girlfriend, block off all of my contact with my best friend, and limit all of my rights maybe I would like you better!" I sat up filled with anger. He looked a little surprised at this explosive response but then looked away from me and began to work on the papers again.

"But I did give you a better space to live in and you seem to be enjoying that."

"That's the only thing though..."

"Well I hope you find something you can enjoy in this situation."

Something to enjoy... enjoy? What can I enjoy here? The only thing I like is my room, the cozy beds, the food, and getting all of the attention from Akashi! Wait. Wait wait wait wait. Am I starting to like Akashi? No! Stop! Nooooo! I shook my head at the thought and Akashi seemed to notice.

"You okay?" He spoke glancing at me.

"Yep don't mind me!" I spoke shakily and with enthusiasm. WHAT WAS THAT KEEP YOUR COOL. Why is he making me feel like this.

"Akumu."

I shivered at him saying my name and snapped out of my freak out moment.

"I have a question to ask you."

I think he is catching on to me! What do I say... I can't just say no and run out.

"Mmmhm?" I responded. Prepare yourself this is going to be bad and you will embarrass yourself in front of Akashi!

"Do you like..."

NO PLEASE STOP. I gulped prepared.

"...This response to the question because I need to make sure someone with an ignorant mind can still understand it." He spoke handing me a paper.

IGNORANT MIND! I completely snapped out of my nervousness.

"I'm not stupid!" I yelled and grabbed the paper. I read over it and then frowned at the floor. Maybe I am a little stupid.

"There are a lot of big words..." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry, I can't understand you."

"I DONT UNDERSTAND THE BIG WORDS!" I gave the paper back to him with force.

Akashi chuckled and stood up. As he walked passed me he ruffled my hair with his strong hands. I flinched a little then my face grew hot.

"I'm done here, thanks for your help," he walked out the door and left me alone with my thoughts.

I do not like Akashi Seijuro.

"You will be attending school tomorrow as well, so get some rest!"