Everyone will know...

Play the song above, it's by my fav kpop group and it fit this chapter well and it's just so good. Sorry for the short chapter but I mean it's intense so I thought that might be enough.

Remember: Kuroko in this story changed because of his past so don't go on at me like "HE WOULDNT DO THAT" okie, thank youuuu!
(If you have the chance look at the lyrics)
~~~

We made direct eye contact and I closed my mouth and Kuroko just slowly set the slice down and rest calmly against the counter. However, Akashi clearly wasn't as calm as Kuroko. His fists were clenched and his eyes were two different colors. I honestly wanted to hide in a corner, I was genuinely scared.

"What is he doing here?" Akashi's low voice and cold eyes made me shiver. How is Kuroko acting so calm? He stood motionless next to me breathing evenly and not a single hint of strain or uncomfortableness could be seen from him.

"I just thought she would like to have a fun time, it's not like you do anything fun with her anyways," I looked over at Kuroko's face. There was a smirk. A smirk! Isn't he scared of Akashi?

"Get out," Akashi said angrily but it a quiet tone.

"What are you jealous that she is having fun with me? Maybe you should treat her better and she wouldn't cheat on you like this," Kuroko spoke. My eyes widened at his words.

Cheat on Akashi? Is this cheating on him, I mean we aren't even actually dating in the first place. And I think he has been treating me just fine...

"Get out!" Akashi yelled louder and deeper.

"Akumu, what do you think, huh? Would you rather be with a boring and demanding guy like him, or a fun guy that will actually show you a good time?" Kuroko put his arm on my shoulder.

Kuroko did have a point. Akashi was very boring at times and always demanded me to do things. I mean basically this whole "relationship" we had depended on him demanding me to do things.

Kuroko did show me how to have fun, though. I had way more fun with him than I did with Akashi ever... And Kuroko actually hugged me and seemed to care.

"Don't touch her!" Akashi stepped forward.

I stood frozen in place. I don't know what to do, I never had two guys fighting over me. I don't know if this is a privilege or a punishment to be honest.

"Fine I will go, but I wouldn't be surprised if your girlfriend here breaks up with you because you are such a jerk-"

Akashi stepped forward again, but instead of attacking Kuroko he grabbed me and pulled me close to him. It hurt my wrist so I let out a small squeak. At this point I was furious about his actions, I couldn't hold back.

"We aren't even dating!" I yelled stepping back from his grip. "Akashi this should be completely fine we aren't even a couple, am I not allowed to have fun with other people when I'm not I'm public?"

"What was that?" I turned and Kuroko was right behind me. "You two aren't actually dating?" A smirk was on his face.

How could someone who I thought was so sweet and calm and emotionless be this way?

Both Akashi and I were facing him now trying to think of something to say, but nothing would come out of either of us. "Just wait until the girls at the school hear this!" He laughed.

"Don't," I spoke grabbing Akashi's wrist when he stepped forward probably trying attack Kuroko. "Kuroko please keep quiet," I pleaded.

"And why would I, you hurt me back then. I think this is perfect time for payback," he said.

"But I thought this whole thing made up for it," I motioned to the cake and the supplies surrounding it.

"A fake date doesn't match up to a first kiss," he spoke.

I forgot that this whole date was basically fake... And a first kiss is probably one of the most important ones. He probably wanted to use that first kiss on a girl he truly loved instead of me.

"You know what?" Akashi joined in.

Both Kuroko and I went silent.

"Go ahead, tell the whole school. I don't care. I never liked her anyways," I looked up at Akashi in shock. I felt hurt... I hadn't noticed but I had tears running down my face. Before I could talk Akashi continued. "I will drop your stuff off here tomorrow, who cares what the other girls do... There going to be more on her than me," Akashi turned around and walked out the door.

More on her than me? Everyone is going to hate me, great. Akashi is going to get all of the good attention from the girls while I get the hate. I could imagine it now.

'Pfft what a loser thinking she could be with Akashi'

'There is a reason why he fake dated you'

'You just want attention!'

"Hey, you still have me," an arm was wrapped around me.

"Get off!" I yelled pushing his hand off me. "Get out right now!" I was sobbing. Kuroko seemed a little taken aback but then just calmly smirked and backed away leaving.

I just crashed to the ground and cried. Did Kuroko intend for this to happen? But worst of all, did Akashi actually never like me? I held my hurt wrist in my hand. How can his grip be that strong?

I tried pushing away the thoughts but I couldn't. I hated those two and their stupid fluffy hair that I want to play with all day. And I hated Akashi Seijuro for making me think he liked me... And even worse made me like him.