Final Customers

After a few more costumers and me trying to shake off what had happened earlier, Akashi and the other members of the team walked in the door. They all looked slightly warn out and all gave me either smirks or smiles.

"Welcome to the maid cafe," My face reddened and I blurted out the word, "masters..."

They all looked at me amused as I tried to hide my face.

"I'm sorry what was that?" The one named Nebuya spoke out.

"Shut up, just let me take you to your seat," I rolled my eyes and they chuckled.

"You look great in that outfit!" Hayama exclaimed as I stopped at a large table that could fit all of them.

"I honestly just want to take it off..." I groaned.

"Go ahead..." Reo said and the others all let out chuckles, even Akashi gave a little smirk.

I gave him a dirty look then couldn't help it but let out a giggle.

"May I take your order?" I asked them smiling.

"We will all have milkshakes, it's on me," Akashi spoke up before the others could. They all gave Akashi a 'you are a life saver' look. I guess milkshakes are popular today.

"Oh look at Seijuro being all nice," I giggled while being proud of myself for saying Seijuro instead of Akashi. He seemed to notice too giving me a friendly look. "How was the pickup game?" I asked while scribbling their order on the notepad.

"We beat anyone that tried to face us, as usual," Hayama spoke and the others nodded.

"Good job," I smiled. "Okay I will be back with your milkshakes!"

I turned a little too fast and I'm pretty sure my skirt flew up an inch. I cringed hoping no one saw anything and kept walking. There were some chuckles so I think some things were revealed. I groaned entering the kitchen and gave the black haired girl the order.

Once they were ready I put them all on a tray and carried it over to their table carefully hoping not to spill anything. Once I got there, I passed them out one by one to every member.

"Chihiro had to go, take a seat," Nebuya patted the seat next to him. I looked around at the door and there were two other waiters who didn't seem occupied. I think they can handle the rest.

"Okay," I hesitated and sat down. They all started sipping at their milkshakes. Man, I'm really thirsty.

As if Akashi read my mind, he slid his vanilla milkshake over to me. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank you," I took a sip.

"I think you are working harder than we did anyways," Akashi smiled.

"And at least you guys got to wear comfortable clothing too..."

"Well at least you are getting attention wearing that!" Hayama spoke.

"I would rather not get attention though," I slid Akashi's milkshake back to him.

"Why not? Doesn't like every girl in this school want attention by the basketball team and almost half the guy population in this school?" Reo implied. I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"Not me. I would like to be at home sleeping right now."

That response caused some of them to chuckle. It went quiet and I starting fiddling with the edge of my dress.

"Do you remember Kise?" I spoke up after a while of silence. I couldn't help but to mention him, I've been holding back this whole time.

"Yes, why?" Akashi responded.

"He stopped by here earlier, he seemed nice."

"He sure is a player though. Who was he with?"

I didn't know wether to tell Akashi the truth or to lie because he seemed to have bad blood with Kenta. I decided to lie but hesitated when I spoke.

"He was a-alone," really... You can't play anything cool.

"Don't lie to me Akumu, who was he with?" Akashi looked me dead in the eyes and the other guys seemed real into this conversation as if this were some reality tv show.

"Kenta..."

Akashi leaned back in his seat and didn't respond and had an expressionless face. What is he thinking right now?

"Will you gentlemen excuse us for a second?" I asked them politely. They all nodded immediately and went over to a different table. I scooted closer to Akashi and looked at him with a serious expression.

"What do you have against him!"

"Just stay away from him."

"Why, I don't see what he is doing wrong!"

"Akumu, listen to me. He isn't a good kid."

"Says you, I probably shouldn't be hanging out with you. Kenta is a great person."

"That's what you think, just listen to me and stay away from him."

"Not until you tell me what is going on here, you two seem to hate each other and I don't understand why!" I yelled. People gave us glances but I didn't care. Akashi didn't give a response but grabbed my wrist and started to pull me towards the exit.

"Akash-"

"Shut up and follow me."