Chapter 2

Small update till I can make a schedule for my stories!!!!!!!!!!! Or if someone can help me make a schedule cause I have no idea how cause I have to update The Queen's kitten and That Girl Demon. So bear with me please~~~~~~~~~~ -~-
---------------------------------------------
"Why Luce! I thought we were friends!" Natsu yells as his body erupts in flames and tries to punch me.
"Star dress Virgo form!" I yell as me dress transforms into an exact copy of virgo's with the chains on my my wrist. "Spica lock!" My wrist grow bright golden and the chains grow and lock on his hands.
"Star dress Aquarius form!"
My dress changes to a bikini and my feet transform into a mermaid tail.
"Leave me alone!" I scream throwing using the urn to throw water at Natsu knocking him out.
"You know what I quit the guild!" I start to float away but..........
All of a sudden my body gets wrapped in lightning.
"Laxus let me go!"I grunt out. "Lucy please don't leave." He nearly cries out.
"All the guild will miss you Luce." Laxus's face meets mine as we slowly pulls in................ Click!
___________________________
             Wizard Weekly's top story
'Lucy hearfielia may have a a new shocking romance with the Lightning  wizard know as Laxus. Here are some words from others................................
Mirajane
It's too bad they didn't kiss cause of my loud camera 😩 >~<
Rogue
Well kind of upset about it but she's been doing missions with 'Team Sting is the greatest' though I admit I have a small thing for her.
Sting
"I don't know why rogue is being so 'angry face' about 'Team Sting is the greatest' plus the only reason she hangs out with us is because she's chilling with yukino."
===========•••=•••+>|€!|!>\¥!,>£
Unknown pov
"Welcome to fairy tail!"
"Um hey can I join the guild." I say with a poker face.
"Sure my name is Mirajane but you can call me Mira. What's your name?"
"My name is Shadow."