Random one-shot

You were Lucy's newest key, a silver key to be exact. You were different from most silver keys you could actually fight! Of course she called you before any of the zodiac keys. You were mostly what someone would call a mini Cupid. The magical power to make anyone or anything to fall in love with you or your owner! Lucy loved this about you and used you to get discounts all the time since none of your other two keys had been sold yet.
But this isn't about your life story it about finding your one true love Loke.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was just another day in the silver keys world the usual crux giving you tips how to keep Lucy alive.
"Now (y/n) to cast this spell-"
Ding! Dong!
"Open gate of the lover!"
"Bye Crux be right back!"
Now when you teleported into the human world your (f/c) clothes would blow in the wind so you held you skirt down. Finally after ten seconds you were on a boat Lucy,Natsu,Erza, a mysterious figure,and Grey were standing there in the fighting form. In front of you was a pirate ship with a bunch of pirates swaying their swords at you.
"My princess you called me." You spoke looking at the others noticing the Celestial Zodiac King watching you.
By law silver keys had to bow in the presence of a zodiac so that's what you just did.
"His Highness I'm sorry I didn't notice you there!" You bowed trying not to blush. You may or may not have a slight crush on him.
"Hello (y/n) the lover!" He waved his hand off.
You now turned your head to your master.
"My princess what can I do for you today!" You magically make your bow and arrows appear.
"(Y/n) can you make those pirates fall in love with someone than trying to kill us!"
"Yes my princess!" Your (f/c) wings grew as you flew up aiming at the Pirates.
"Love bow ultra charge!" Your bow shot twenty arrows at the twenty pirates leaving them in a drowsy state.

"Love link: Erza Scarlet!" A pink arrow shot at Erza the other arrows flew connecting to Erza.
All the pirates dropped their weapons and stared at awe at Erza.
"Erza will oh marry me!" "She's so beautiful!" Your work was done so you flew down to the boat once more and then you smelt it the heavenly sent of strawberries! There standing was Lucy holding a bag of the red sparkling fruit.
"Strawberries!" You screamed tuning into you baby-like Cupid form begging for her to give you them.
"Alright (y/n) hold on!" She opens the bag and hands them to you.
All of a sudden your time was up so you yelled a quick thank you and there you were back in the silver key world munching on strawberries.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<~~~<
Loke pov
Once (y/n) was gone I let all the blush take over my face.
"She's soooo cute!" I whispered yelled totally forgetting about the dragon slayer right beside me.
"Hahah you like (y/n)!" He yelled as Erza had finished tying the rest of the pirates to our boat.
Blushing even brighter Lucy speaks up.
"Why don't you ask her out if you like her so much it seemed she likes you with the big grin and everything."
I sigh holding my hand to my head.
"It's law for every silver key to bow to the zodiac keys. Weather they want to or not."
"Why?" Erza asked.
"Well when your the strongest part of the celestial world it's kind of a big thing." I sigh. "Plus she's a silver key her world is different than mine."
"I thought all keys lived together like when we had that party  before the gmg!" Lucy said grabbing her note book to write it down.
"No that's just a meeting place. In our reality the silver keys have their own world to live in while we have also our own. The only way for us to talk to each other is by merging  our keys if we fall in love."
"Why don't you tell her how you feel when she's out again?" Lucy grabs her key opening her mouth to summon
(y/n).
"N-no don't I can't talk to her right now!" I blush.
"You better hurry up Loke I got a new sliver key spirit named Shadow and from what I've seen he totally likes her." Lucy hold out a silver key to me.
A ghost engraved on the key. Shadow the phantom controls metal and humans nice key.
"Alright I have an idea hey Lucy where's the nearest magic shop?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ding! Dong!"
"Hello-oh my king I didn't know you could summon keys." I bow looking at the king of zodiac once again.
"(Y/n) get up!"
"(Y/n) I'm gonna tell you this once you are Mine! No one can have you I'm gonna forcefully merge our keys so we'll be together forever."
"No I don't care what you sa- Ok!"
"I won't take n-Wait did you say Yes?"
"Yes yes I did."
"But Scorpio and I spent so long making this giant speech about how you were mine!" He groaned.
"Well you have your extra key and my key here!"
Your key glowed a bright pink that was in Leo's hand.
"There you can merge your key with mine." You say pointing at his golden key and your glowing key, walking up to him you grab your key slowly walk up to him and kissed him pushing your key against her making them merge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Open gate of the lion!"
Ding!Dong!
There you to were on the floor now making out in front of Lucy and Natsu
You finally opened you eyes to reveal Lucy and Natsu blushing bright red as you squealed when Leo groped your breast.
"Leo stop it we were summoned!"
"Well to bad teleport us back!"
"Leo!"