Chapter 4

"Uhhhhhhggggggg!"

"Hahahhahahahaha!"

"Nice to......know ugh ....you....love .....my pain."

"I've seen a dragon slayer with motion sickness but yours is probably worse!"

Lucy keeps holding in her laugh staring at the motion sick Shadow.

"I'm a celestial dragon slayer it's three times as worse than a normal dragon slayer!"

The train stops at the next station two dragon slayers walk in.
"Hey Blondie where are you going!"
"Oh hey Sting and Rogue I'm going on a mission with my new partner."

"Hi....ugh!" Shadow raises his and goes back to being in pain.

"His name is Shadow he is also a dragon slayer but you know motion sickness."
"What type of dragon slayer?" Rogue speaks up.
"Celestial dragon slayer!"

All of a sudden Lucy starts to laugh like a manic. The boys sweat drop as a white little body pops out of her chest. 

"Cry I told you not to move so much you touched my tickle spot!"

Her breast jiggle as Cry moves around Lucy took a glance at the boys. Sting was staring, rogue turned around,and Shadow is still in pain.

"Well Blondie we'll be with you till you go to you your mission."

"Alright I would invite you but you don't yukino with you." Lucy says pointing at the boys.

"Alright passengers next stop hargeon please sit down"

"Ughhhhh"

"Erpp!"

"Sting and Shadow are out now only Rogue!"
"Me..an....erp.....blo....die!" Sting groans out hanging out the window.

"Sting one of these days your gonna fall out!" Lucy face palms.
"I...Ho...ugh..pe......so"
"Whahhhhh!"
Lucy sweat drops starring where Sting once was.

"Alright passengers we're now here at hargeon please get of in an orderly fashion!"

"Bye Rogue! Hope you find Sting!" Lucy grabs her and Shadow's bags then drags Shadow out the train.

"Never again!" Shadow groans.
"Come on Shadow we need to do the mission now!"
"Why don't we get a hotel first?" Shadow says pointing at an hotel.
"All we have to do is catch bandits. It'll only take like one hour!" Lucy yells walking into a cafe and sits down on a chair. Four men holding magic sticks walk in pointing at the crowd.
"Alright everybody get on your hands and knees we're robbing this place!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Well that was easier than expected."
Lucy says dressed in Aries form the robbers gushing blood from their noses. Shadow now fully energised stared at the men it happened so fast all she did was pose in the form and they started gushing blood.

"Well let's drag them to the mayor's office!" Lucy say picking up two of the four bandits.
"Um I never asked but how much is the job paying?"
"Two million jewel and a key why?" Lucy says normally as Shadow's eyes sparkle they go to confused.

"Why is there a key as a reward?"
"Well you see this was an S-class mission and I'm trying to collect keys so I asked master if I could go on jobs that rewarded key. So you get the Jewel and I get the key. By the way grab those bandits and hold my hand."

"Why do I need to hold your? "Whaaaah?!"
"Hello Mr. Mayor we captured the bandits when we got here." Lucy and shadow place the four men on the floor.

"Oh thank you they were robbing a lot  of  places here's your two million jewel and this key my scouts found." Shadow grabs the giant sack and Lucy grabs the shiny green key.

"Alright bye Mr.Mayor!" Lucy waves grabbing Shadow's hand.
"Whahaha!"
Shadow looks around noticing they were in a forest but there were dead trees and grass it had a scary dark aura a small cottage sat there in the middle
"L-Lucy what are we doing here." He says shivering at the feeling.

"Here put on this ring and don't take it off cause what I'm gonna show you may  kill you." Lucy says with a glum aura.
She walks into the dark cottage along with Shadow and Cry.
"Mad!Virus! Where are you?"
Two little white bodies walk out of the shadow except one had blue streaks where his mouth was and the other had red streaks.
"Is he still asleep Mad?"
The little red one nodded.
"Virus did you make sure he was fed?"
This time the blue one nodded.
"Oh um who are you talking about." Shadow waved his hands showing his confusion.
"You've heard of the legendary dark Mage?" Lucy says nodding her head.

My eyes were wide open by now
"You mean your taking care of.........!"
"Yes yes I am taking care of
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
"Zeref."