Sting x reader one shot plus A/N

(Hey so this is when the grand magic games final battle start with Sting. But sadly(much to my shame) I forgot who were in the final team so changes on that part)

You were a a healer Mage in Sabertooth also dating Sting the strongest Mage in Sabertooth. How did you guys start dating? After many many flirting attempts and lots of presents you just couldn't resist, but you were hesitant though. You knew Master always used you as a blackmail and that's just what Minerva learned from her father.
There you were floating unconscious holding Lector in a different dimension it was quite a sight, any pervert would love to see the sight.
You were......well.....stark naked, Lector on your stomach you hugging him tightly using your magic to heal him,bruises surrounding your body.
It had been the night before the final day of the Grand Magic Games Sabertooth was tied with Fairy tail so Minerva needed to get Sting to work harder than ever so you were the answer. Unlike Wendy you couldn't defend yourself with your magic Master only wanted you there incase some of his best members got hurt. So you were very easy to capture.

Now here was Sting crying crazily cause his mate was stolen from him. Everyone knew stealing a dragon's mate was dangerous very Very Very Dangerous. He was so angry he went into dragon force and killed the master.
Now here he was still in dragon force already knowing he was losing his mate.
"Mate! Mate was stolen I need Mate!"
Sting growled. Standing right in front  of  him were Natsu,Erza, Laxus, and Gajeel.

Natsu, Gajeel and Laxus heard this with their dragon hearing  they knew how much stronger a dragon slayer could be without their mate so they went with their instincts and helped him.
"Where's your mate Sting?" Natsu said calmly walking to Sting along with Laxus. Gajeel stayed back holding Erza, the crowd watching them were very confused at this sight. "Aren't they suppose to be fighting?" Levy whisper to Master.
Master knew exactly how strong a dragon slayer could be without a mate could be too.
"No child their helping him come back to senses that boy right now is not Sting that's his inner beast!"
"Sting what happened to your mate?" Natsu asked calmly.
"Mate I NEED MATE!" Sting roared his light magic. It was so strong it destroyed part of the arena much to everyone's displeasure.
"Sting you need to come back to your senses think about (Y/N)!" A pained Rogue limply walked up to him, Natsu and Laxus.
"Mate's in pain. Mate almost has no more magic Mate!" Sting's inner beast yelled. "Mate was stolen by Lady!" He started to claw his head.
___________________________
In a different part of the arena Minerva was smiling, (Y/N)'s magic was almost gone from healing that cat and when she ran out of magic she would go in a coma.
__________________________
When Rogue heard those words he knew everyone was in trouble.
"Natsu....You need to get Minerva now.........when Sting's mate runs out of magic she........." Rogue was losing consciousness. Laxus ran to him shaking him to stay awake.
"Shadow boy what happens when she runs out of magic!" Laxus yelled. Panting slowly Rogue slowly whispered.
"She.........She.....goes.....in....to.....a.....coma."
"Erza we need you to get Minerva right now!" Laxus yelled dropping the now knocked out Rogue. Erza nodded re-equipping to her fastest armor running to Minerva.
"Mate me want mate NOW!"
"Light dragon roar!"
Sting's inner beast couldn't take it anymore he was losing control.
"Everyone run now he's gonna destroy the arena!" Natsu yelled quickly releasing a quick Fire dragon roar. Blasting away Sting's roar so the people could escape.

"Mate!"
"Sting you need to calm down we got Minerva!" Erza yelled carrying a beat up Minerva.
Holding up a sword pointed at Minerva's neck Erza calmly asked.
"Where is Sting's mate?"
Minerva giggled psychotically.
"(Y/N)'s almost there I won't open it till we win!" She laughed evilly.
That perked up Sting's senses when he heard (Y/N)'s name.
"Mate?" He slowly walked up to Minerva his fist lighting up about to punch her but..................

"Sting calm down I'm weak I already know that but I know you'll be there to save me!" Your voice spoke.

Sting's hand slowly blurred out.
"Minerva I'm telling you now open the portal or I'll kill you!"

"Light drago-"

With a quick swipe a portal opened automatically Sting jumped in it.
When he opened his eyes he saw you.
Floating in the abyss a (F/C) shield surrounding you and Lector.
He ran to you grabbing both of you jumping back through the portal back at the arena.
He beast finally happy release his control.
"(Y/N) in so sorry I was too late to save you!" Sting cried covering you body with his.
"S-t-Sting...is......t-t-h....that you?" You whispered.
"(Y/N) please stay awake please."
"S...so...sorr.....sorry s...Sting I'm......out.....of........magic...." Breathing in and out you slowly closed your eyes.
"(Y/N) wake up! Please wake up I can't wait another month!" He nuzzled your neck where you mate mark was, slowly but gently he inserted his fangs back in the mark biting you. He could pinpoint all you injuries sending you his magic power to heal yourself. That's when he felt it.that feeling!
He gently picked up Rogue stripping him of his cloak. Gently but softly he covered your body with the cloak buttoning up the buttons but stopping at your stomach.
Right there was a bump a small but still a bump.
"Y-y-your-"
"Pregnant."
"Surprise!" You whisper.
The end
"And that's how daddy saved mommy from dying but your auntie Minerva!"
Sting whispered to his adorable 5 year old daughter (D/N).

"Daddy does that mean Auntie is evil like the monsters mommy tells me about?"
"No daddy just wants to make you pee your pants."
"Time to sleep sweetie me and daddy need to have a talk!"
"Wait if it's about the cookies I didn't eat them (D/N)!"
"Daddy you said you wouldn't tell mommy!"
"No it's not about that but I'm still angry about it though!" You yelled.
"Alright come on Sting we have some important business to talk about!" You grabbed sting by his ear dragging him to the living room of your small cottage.
You pulled out a box and placed it on Sting's lap.
"Here open it!" You yelled.
"What's this?" He ripped open the box in there was a small stick.
"(Y/n) what is this?" He picked it up on the top was a little plus sign.
"What does it mean?"
You sweat dropped.
"Sting it means I'm pregnant!"
"Wait really?"
"Yes Sting yes!"
"Really?"
"Yes!"
"Cool."
"STING!"
----------------------------------------------
A/N: So I'm gonna make a one shot book cause literally I have many one shots just sitting in my giant notebook of writing.Celestial keys chapter shall be posted on Wednesday!