Pilot stuff

So pretty much I'm just going to put random stuff here about fandom's I like. There's going to be Hetalia,Supernatural, Homestuck, Doctor Who and others. I hope you like it. If not, deal with it. I'm also going to let some of my friends Wright some random things as well. Now let's see what are priso- I mean guest's think about this amazing idea!

                                                                                        Hetalia
Germany: ......

Italy: ve~ I can't wait to be staring in a book about us.

Romano: you idiot, she's going to make us do weird stuff for fans. She's crazy!

Prussia: zhe awesome me agrees!

Happy: hey at least I'm not going to make you do shipping request.

Canada: she's righ-

America: She is absolutely right guys! I'm sure if anyone request something embarrassing she won't make us do it!

England: America, she is going to make us do embarrassing things just not anything to do with shipping you idiotic wanker!

Sealand: can I be apart of it.

Happy: of course you can!

Sealand: YAY!

Russia: make sure to all become one with Mother Russia, Da!

Poland: And I'm like, also going to be there.

Happy: YAY! And were going to have some special guest stars. The 2Ps YAY!

Everyone: WHAT!!!!

                                                                                    Homestuck

John: why are we here again?

Karkat: BECAUSE, SHE WANTS US TO MAKE US LOOK LIKE IDIOTS! N-

Happy: ok kitkat

Karkat: IT'S KARKAT! >:(

Happy: ya whatever, anyway we get it your the high tempered one but you don't have to cuss every time you get a chance.

Karkat: DUCK YOU! WAIT, WHY DOES IT SAY DUCK?

Happy: I put on child safety locks.

Dave: wow.

Nepeta: it's a purrfict idea HAPPY.

Happy: why thank you.

Rose: so we're pretty much puppets for our fandom to have fun with.

Oliver: yes poppet!

Happy: Oliver, go back to your fandom!

Oliver: fine. :(

Happy: and the answer to your question is not fully. If it's too embarrassing then you don't have to.

Dave: cool.

Happy: and don't worry the others will be here for your request to.

John: boo

                                                                                    Supernatural

Happy: last one! What do you guys think?

Dean: me and Sam have both seen some stuff those weird fans do, your crazy if you think we're doing anything they request.

Happy: to bad, you have no choice.

Sam: sigh, why our fandom?

Happy: because it's awesome.

Castiel: it is pretty cool.

Dean: not helping cas!

Crowley: well someone's grumpy.

Happy: I better end this quickly, this is taking a lot longer then I thought it would be. Well that's it for now and I hope you like what I have created. So ya, good bye my little happy readers!

Everyone: BYE!!!!!

I'm not going to have swearing because Oliver is here.