Welcome back creepypasta!!!

Somewhere in a secret meeting place

Picture a room filled with different people from different fandom's all talking in there own little group when someone taps on a Mic to get everyone's attention, and that person is Hannah.

Hannah: "h-hello, can everyone hear me ok? Ok, I just want to first thank everyone for coming here tonight for the Halloween countdown!!!!!"

Loud cheers

Hannah: "now before we begin I would like to introduce to you some old friends of mine. Now would you please give a warm welcome to the Creepypasta fandom!!!"

Italy: "oh I like pasta!"

Someone from the supernatural fandom leans over to there table

Dean: "she doesn't mean that kind of pasta."

Italy: "uhh?"

Dean: "you'll see."

All of a sudden the the back doors burst open to reveal some weird, and scary, looking people. All the older fandom's don't seem to be fazed at all by there appearances as for the newest fandom's (like hetalia) seem to be uncomfortable about it.

Hannah: "Hello guys, nice to see you guys around here again."

Slenderman: "yes it is."

Hannah: "now since we can't get you guys your own table right now you can share with any of the other fandom's for right now."

It was quite for a moment before someone in the crowd of people yelled over to the group that was looking for a place to sit.

Prussia: "hey, over here!"

All eyes were on Prussia in shock. They weren't there when this fandom was still around, they don't know how dangerous they were when they were. (Ps: hetalia is the only new fandom) they all felt sorry for them, especially Italy. All they could do is sit back and watch the chaos that was about to happen.

10 minutes later

Around this time of the announcements everyone was shocked to see everything going smoothly at the table with the creepypasta and the hetalia fandom. They expected, well, caos of course. They were just sitting there and paying attention to all the announcements that Hannah had about all the things that are going to be happening during the countdown and for future countdowns.

Hannah: "ok let's rap this up people and trolls and any other type of beings in this room with the last two announcements shall we? First one is the one that is the reason why we are all here tonight. The one who is responsible for all of us being here will be here during all the countdowns. So that means we'll get to see her! Yay!"

Loud cheers and clapping

Hannah: "ok and last announcement, well it's more of a welcome back speech, we welcome back the creepypasta fandom! Now since the hetalia fandom is new here they don't know the CP fandom, so they are going to introduce themselves to each other. But not right now, they can do that later. I am going to explain what happened to them for the hetalia fandom so they won't be left out."

Back story time

The CP (creepypasta) fandom was one of (her name will not be revealed right now. Wait till at the end of the countdown) favorite fandom's. She would read there stories and talk about it a lot. She would wait days and months for one of her favorite creepypasta YouTubers to come out with a new video.

But when she started 7th grade she got busy and couldn't read the stories as much as she wanted to.

Then new fandom's came around, and she had forgotten them for a while.

Until one day when she saw a picture a friend made of a creature she saw In her dreams. It reminded her of someone but she couldn't figure out who or where she saw the person. This made her think.

Then suddenly, it came to her. The creature in the picture looked some what similar to the one Madame Macabre (you should go check her out if your a creepypasta fan) drew of Doctor Locklear. That made her remember about creepypasta. She slowly started to get back into it. Now she has begun to read there stories again and she is very happy she did.

She would like to thank her friend AJ for helping her remember her favorite horror stories of all time.

End of flash back

Hannah: "well that is it for the first part of the countdown, thank you all for coming and welcome back creepypasta, it wasn't the same without you. Goodnight everybody!"

Loud cheers

YA SO THAT WAS THE FIRST PART OF THE COUNTDOWN, I THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS AN IMPORTANT EVENT BECAUSE IT REALLY IS A GOOD FANDOM AND I DON'T KNOW HOW I COULD LIVE ANY LONGER WITHOUT IT. SO THANKS AJ, YOU DID ME A HUGE FAVOR AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR HALLOWEEN COSTUME. THAT IS IT FOR NOW, I WILL POST AGAIN TOMORROW FOR THE SECOND PART OF THE COUNTDOWN. I THINK I WILL DO A CREEPYPASTA ONE SINCE THEY JUST GOT BACK AND THEN A HETALIA ONE. MAYBEY, I DON'T KNOW YET SO KEEP READING TO FIND OUT. BYE MY HAPPY READER'S!