Halloween is great for killers part 2

(Hoodie looks so grumpy in this picture)

While all the 2ps were having fun causing havoc, the 1ps we're just standing there. Looking at the big mess that was being caused by there 2ps. Arthur had enough of this chaos so he took out his (manly) wand and teleported them all back to the secret meeting area.

~Time skip~

As soon as everyone was in the meeting area, the 1ps went to yell at there 2ps. Unless your Matthew, then your being nice about it. Or if your Italy and you don't feel like dying today.

Arthur: "What the hell is wrong with you! I asked you to stay here and in return I would get you some type of new poison for your cupcakes but no, you go and disobey me!"

Oliver: "I-I'm sorry. *about to cry because he doesn't like being yelled at*

Arthur: *starting to feel a bit guilty for yelling. I mean he isn't heartless after all. And plus, wouldn't you feel bad if you made him cry?* Oliver, look I'm sorry for yelling. It's just that today has been really stressful and after all that chaos...

Oliver: "it's ok. Hey! while we wait for everyone else to be finished talking, can we have some tea?"

Arthur: "Sure, I need some after today."

Oliver: "well now we have something to talk about!"

Meanwhile with Matthew and Alfred with Al and Matt

Alfred: "That was totally not cool dud! Especially if it's in my country! Do you know how much money it's going to cost just to fix up that whole neighborhood you totally destroyed in one night!"

Al: "whatever, not my problem."

Matthew: "why did you destroy everyone's property?"

Matt: "because I wanted to."

Matthew: "but it's not ok to do that."

Matt: "who cares."

Meanwhile with Francis and Francios.

Francis: "What we're you thinking, now whenever people see me there going to think I smoke and hate kids!"

Francios: *just shrugs his shoulders*

Meanwhile with Italy and Luciano

Feliciano: "so why did y-"

Luciano: "Don't ask and you get to live."

Feliciano: "O-ok"

Meanwhile with Ludwig and Lutz

Ludwig: "Vhat the hell happened back there?"

Lutz: "Um, we distorted a town. Didn't you see it? It was pretty obvious."

Ludwig: "ugh!"

Meanwhile with Romano and Flavio

Lovino: "what the hell you basterd?"

Flavio: "wow, calm down. Look we just wanted to have a little fun is all."

Lovino: "A little fun? More then 20 people had to go to the Hospital!"

Flavio: "oops."

Lovino: "oops? OPPS? Why you little.." *starts choking him*

Meanwhile with Wang and Xiao

Wang: "why don't you follow our orders arue?"

Xiao: "because we got bored of waiting arue."

Back to Oliver and Arthur

Oliver: "Oh my, it's been 10 minutes since we got here and there's already a fist fight!"

Arthur: "Who do you think will win?"

Oliver: "well, I think Lovino will probably win."

Arthur: "I agree. Would you like some more tea?"

Oliver: "yes please!"

Not even 2 minutes later

The room was a mess. Papers were scattered everywhere, clothes were torn up and there was a bit of blood by the door.

Lovino had won the fight and Flavio was passed out on the floor.

Arthur: "well that was quick."

Oliver: "Oh my, do you think Flavio will be ok?"

Arthur: "yes, I'm sure he'll be just fine after a bit of rest."

Oliver: "if you say so."

After a while, Flavio had eventually woken up so they decided to start an emergency meeting. Once everyone was in there seats, Ludwig started the meeting.

Ludwig: "so, would any of you like to explain vat happened back there?"

No one answered.

Matt: "I know this has nothing to do with what we did to the street, but did anyone notice the very tall figure that was in the forest?"

Al: "you saw that to?"

Oliver: "I saw it too!"

Xiao: "I saw as well arue, and for some reason I heard this weird ringing sound."

Arthur: "curiouser and curiouser. (Do you guys understand my reference) did anyone else see this tall figure in the woods?"

Luciano: "I did but I only got a glance because you teleported us here!"

Lutz: "Ja, I saw it too."

Francios: "I think I saw it. All I saw was a figure in the trees but before I could process what it was it disappeared."

Flavio: "I saw it when me and Oliver were throwing eggs at one of the houses, but only for a split second."

Luciano: "That reminds me, Where the hell did you two get toilet paper and eggs from!!!"

Oliver: *sips tea* "we got it from some kids that were doing the exact same thing."

Arthur: *rolls eyes* "What about you Kuro, did you see it?"

Arthur looked around for Kuro but he couldn't find him anywhere. Now that he's actual looking at everyone, he can't find Kiku either.

Arthur: "Where's Kiku and Kuro?"

Oliver: "weren't they with Wang and Xiao?"

Wang: "They were just a couple of seconds ago."

HEY GUYS, WHAT DO YOU THINK? YOU ARE ALL PROBABLY VERY CONFUSED ABOUT WAHT HAPPENED WITH 2P CHINA IN THE LAST CHAPTER. WELL, I'M USING A HEADCANNON PERSONALITY FROM SOME COSPLAYERS I FOUND ON YOUTUBE. I'M ALSO GOING TO BE USING THERE HEADCANNON PERSONALITY FOR 2P JAPAN AS WELL. I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THEM CREDIT FOR COMING UP WITH IT, SO, YA. THIS IS THEY ARE CALLED "SociallyAwkwardCosplay" YOU SHOULD CHECK THEM OUT, THERE REALLY FUNNY. AND THE SERIES IS CALLED 2Ptalia. SO MAKE SURE TO CHECK THEM OUT. AND IF YOU THINK I SHOULD CONTINUE WITH THE STORY, TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS. ILL MAKE IT SEPARATE FROM THIS. ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR READING MY HAPPY READER'S.