Pinkie Sense

*Pinkie's POV*

After the drinking a few puddles I overheard my name. I looked up to see Dashie and Discord chatting in the sky. What are they doing??? I thought.

I then darted to sugarcube corner excitedly. I had a thought pinkie spy. With that in mind I grabbed my party cannon and pushed it to the balcony. I loaded it half way with confetti and stuffed myself inside. I lined it up with the cloud they were perched upon.

Before I had left I asked twilight to cast that magic wings spell on me. I then fired the cannon. With confetti and this party pony flying through the air I started flapping the magic wings.

I gently landed on a cloud behind theirs and slowly approached then with caution.

"Hey Discord can I tell you something?" Dash looked over at Discord and asked.

"Sure."

"I think I like pinkie pie...."

"Well of course you do. Everypony LOVES pinkie."

"No, Discord. I mean like I wanna be with her, to calk her mine. To love her like no other pony can. She's so sweet and adorable that I want to take our friendship to the next level." I blushed like a bright red rose when Dash said that. I had always had a secret thing, as well as the occasional fantasy, but I never thought it would happen.

Dashie likes-no LOVES ME!?!?!?! Omg omg omg omg OMG!!!! I thought I stammered my hooves on the cloud in excitement.

"Wow. I never thought........." I whispered to myself. I must've whispered a little too loudly because Discord turned around and spotted me.

"Oh hey Pinkie." He stated. Dash looked at me a little uneasy.

"You didn't hear anything out of the ordinary right pinkie???" She asked a bit shakily. My face got red again.

"Only something about a certain somepony saying they want me in a way no other pony would....." I said it a bit more seductively than intend cuz Dashie then swiftly pounced on me.

"Discord......do you mind?" She looked back at him with a devilish smile that drove over the cloud. Damn..... I thought.

"Hey no ponying around you two." Discord laughed at his own pun obviously finding it very punny

"Can't make any promises." Dash then looked back at me and whispered in my ear, "not even a pinkie promise." And with that Discord was off. "Now." Dashie looked back at me, "let's head to my place." I hopped on her back and we arrived at her place in no time. She then threw me on her bed. I landed on my back, as I went to lift my head but it was quickly pushed back onto the bed as she crashed her lips into mine whilst she hovered over me.

She eventually landed as she deepened the kiss by shoving her tongue in my mouth exploring every inch of it. And I loved it. I loved it so much i accidently let out a weird sound, which dashie noticed.

"Looks like a certain somepony likes this." She said in super sexy seductive that sent me over the edge.

*Dashie's POV*

As I towered over pinkie I realized she like it rough. I then slowly clenched her perfectly placed curl in my teeth and tugged. She huffed in excitement. As our make out session continued we heard a knock at the door.

"Looks like somepony's a cock block." Pinkie said slightly irritated.

I went and opened it to see twilight.

"Whatcha need twilight?" I asked a bit annoyed.

"I'm here for pinkie, discord said she was here."

"Why do you need pinkie?" I was starting to get suspicious.

"That magic wings spell should have worn off by now and well, we don't need a pink pony falling from the sky now do we?" She said in her sarcastic matter-of-fact tone.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH RAAAIN-BOOOOW DAAAAASSSHH!!!!!" Pinkie screeched as she plummeted towards ponyville.

"Hang on pinkie!!!!" I hollered as I swiftly flew down. I caught pinkie right as she was about to hit the ground. I flicked up in the opposite direction I flew down and made a sonic rainboom.

I set pinkie down in front of Sugarcube Corner. She looked up at me with tears of joy. Her flattened hair sprung back into curls as she looked up at the rainboom I made.

"You okay pinkie???" I asked in a worried tone.

"Yea, I'm alright dashie." She said. Relieved I walked her to her room. She laid on her bed and patted the spot beside her. "Come cuddle with me dashie."

I walked over and laid beside her. As we cuddled the night away she whispered into my ear "I love you dashie."

"I love you too pinkie."