Royal Treatment

*Discord's POV*

After fluttershy rushed to her spa date with Rarity I decided to pay the royal sisters a visit. I secretly hoped Luna was playing game in her sleeping chamber. I'd really love to help celestial lower the sun.....hehe. Wait...what? That was weird. What's with me? Lately I've been seeing fluttershy and the princess in different ways. Like... I just wanna be closer to them. Like...really close.

I slipped passed the guards that stood watch in front of the golden sun embellished door. I stood in the doorway watching the princess in complete wonder. Like a filly at their first Summer Sun Celebration.
There she was, in all her powerful glory. Even when reading a book and seemingly writing to Twilight, she glowed like the morning sun. She beamed like the sky during daybreak. Her flowing pink, blue and green mane twirling and waving without flaw.

I snapped my talons and the huge golden double doors behind me shut with a whirl of wind. Catching the princesses attention i wore a devious yet casual smile.

"Why hello discord." She chimed. Sorta song bird like. "What can I do for you?" She smiled her sweet, loving smile.

"Oh nothing much. Today's just been quite a day. First i-"

"Caused a bit of chaos didn't you?" I turned around to see Luna standing in the doorway in a defensive stance. "Thanks to your careless actions, i had to calm down the citizens of ponyville. THATS THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK!" She was getting flustered, like a child. "Ive been moping chocolate milk puddles all day!"

"Chocolate rain? Havent seen that one in awhile discord. What's the occasion?" Celestia was so casual in her questioning.

"Well i havent done it in so long, plus ponyville was looking a bit dried out." I stated in a joking matter.

"Tsk tsk discord." Celestia stood up and trotted over to me. She gave a quick glance to Luna. "I can handle things from here dear sister. Actions like these need punishment." She gave me a lustful smirk. "Don't worry sister.." With a glow of her horn and a lowering of her head, she lowered the sun making way for the moon. "... I'll make sure he doesn't do it again."

With that, Luna gave an agreement nod and went to raise the moon in place of the sun.

I looked over the see Celestia moved closer to me. I wonder what my "punishment" will be this time. Last time it was tickles. She had that devilish grin plastered on her porcelain colored face. I couldn't help but give a sly yet innocent smile.

Stepping closer to her, I grazed my claw down her perfectly sculpted jawline.

"I feel a little left out discord." She said with a bit of a whine in her tone. She looked up at me with her bright pink eyes.

"I can fix that if you'd like." I smirked. With a snap of my talon and a faint poof, a big soft, deep purple cushion appeared behind celestia. I placed my paw on her chest and gently pushed her back on the cushion. She landed with a light thud as I towered over her.

"Oh discord~" she huffed. I leaned down and licked her neck, she let out a light moan and wrapped her hoof around my neck bringing me closer. I let my paw glide down her torso while I entangled my talons in her flowing hair giving it a light tug.

"Tell me what you want princess,"

"I-i..,"

"You what?" I smirked. Is she really this shy about her kinks? I thought.

"I....I want you to wreek havoc on my pure white body."

"As you wish." With that I reached down and palmed her inner thigh earning a small groan from her. I kissed my way down her body, I softly licked her entrance making her buck her hips.

"Now now," I smacked her flank. "You mustn't be in such a rush. What did you used to tell your dear sister before she went villainous?" I grinned and licked her again.

"G-good things...." She stuttered.

"Yes...?"

"C-come to..those..."

"Go on.."

"T-t-to th-those who w-wait." She managed to get out before moaning loudly.

"Good girl." I pushed my snake tongue into her and started to suck on her.

"Ah!! Oooh D-Discord! Hah.." I earned moans and her say my name. After awhile she came and I licked up the mess.

"Oh dear celestia. We've only just begun." I kissed her neck quickly finding her sweet spot. I pulled away, liking down realizing I had a huge erection.

"Let me help you with that.~" she glowed her horn creating another royal purple cushion. She pushed me back onto it kissing my neck and letting her hooves roam my slender dragon-like body. She licked and kissed her way down leaving hickies.

Celestia's POV

I licked from the base up his shaft and lightly kissed his tip earning a grunt from him. He's so cute when I'm pleasuring him. I thought as I kitten licked the tip. I leaned down sucking on the side of the base. I rubbed the rest with my hoof, grazing his slit every so often. I licked up to the tip again and started bobbing my head up and down. He ran his fingers through my mane and pushed my head down. With my muzzle pressed against him and his throbbing dick down my throat, he moaned loud enough for the front gate guards to hear.

I felt him twitch and I pulled up off of him. Gazing up I saw Discord in his most vulnerable state. I seized the opportunity and pounced on him. I attacked his sweet spot biting it and leaving a mark.

"Oh sweet celestia." I heard him mutter before he grabbed my hips and pushed himself up into me. Oh, he felt so good, and he was so big. Damn, he's bigger than Starswirl and Sombra. I thought as he held me in place and started thrusting. He gained speed at an even pace before finally overpowering me again. He shoved me onto the fluffy pillow. Throwing my legs over his shoulders, he squeezed my flank and slammed hard into me.

"Oh gawd Discord!!" I practically screamed. "Mmmm. Faster!" With that his motions became swifter with even more force.

He leaned forward and whispered, "bend over," into my ear. I flipped for him, flaring my flank in the air and shaking it with taunt.

Discords POV

She waved he pearly white flank in front of me. I patted it with my dick before plunging it deep within her crystal mine.. Haha. Nows not the time for jokes. I mentally slapped myself. I thrusted at an even pace gaining moans and slurred words from celestia.

"Oh Discord, go faster!"

I shifted and gripped her sides. Gaining momentum I pumped faster.

"AAAH!!" She screamed. I must've hit her sweet spot. I shifted once again and started pounding her hitting hit with each thrust.

"Sweet celestia I'm close!" I stated.

"I... Discord I want you.."

"You want me to what?"

"I-i want you to cum inside."

That sent me right over the edge. I came inside her. As we rode out our orgasms I pulled out and she collapsed.

"Celestia, are you okay?"

"Y-yeah....I'm f-fine..."

"That's the most chaos I've caused since I was set free from my stone prison." I pulled her close and she curled up next to me.

"Night Discord."

"Goodnight princess."