Part 1

-Franks POV-

All I remember is going home. Heading out of the house a walking home.

As I opened my eyes I saw a women looking down at me in the hospital bed. I didn't know who she you was so
I just assumed that she was a nurse watching over me to make sure that I don't somehow die, which I honestly wish that I would.

Why can't I remember anything? I thought to myself. I can't remember why I was here or what happened to me but I want to go home and that's all I really know right now.

I tried to sit up in bed, but I failed as I felt a sharp pain in my right side. I winced sharply at the pain and laid back down.

I took a few deep breaths as the pain started to subside. I then looked back at the women, who was now crying.

"Where am I?" I ask as kindly as I can.

"Oh Frankie, you're in the hospital. When you where coming home from the party last night you where hit by a car. You hit your head pretty hard as well as broke a rib from the impact. The doctor said that you won't remember anything." The women started to cry louder than before. I didn't know her but she had to have known me. She called me Frankie.

I do remember my name, at least I know that.

"Who are you?" I ask quietly, almost silently.

"You're Frank, Frank Anthony Iero"

That name didn't sound familiar at all, could I trust this women?

"And who are you?"

The women started to cry again "I'm your mother honey"

I instantly felt bad for asking. How could I not know the face of my own mother? I've known her for my entire life but I couldn't pick her out of a group of 5 people. It hurt a little.

"I-I'm sorry I don't remember you, I'm having a bit of a rough day" I said looking down.

She laughed a bit "in sure you are Frank you're in the hospital and you don't know who anyone is or what happened other than what I've told you"

I smiled up at my mother, then yawned.

"Get some rest sweetie, you'll need it" she said as she hugged me carefully.

"I love you" I said as I closed my eyes.

"I love you too honey" she kissed my forehead and then I heard the door click. I assumed she walked out and I fell asleep.

-

Then I woke up to see a man standing near my bed. I assumed that he was no older than I myself was.

"Hello" I said quietly.

He just stood there silently. He didn't even seem to notice I was there.

"M-may I ask, who are you?"

"I'm Gerard" was all he said.

"Well hello Gerard" I said quietly. Then I sat there for a few seconds thinking of what to say next. "D-did I know you? You know, before?"

He nodded. "You knew me before"

"How long have I known you?"

"A long time Frankie" was all he said as he sat down in the chair next to my bed.

I just say there. I didn't know how to respond. How could I? He just told me that I've known him for a long time but I don't even know who he is.

"Gerard? Can you get me out of here? I want to leave" I asked as kind and calmly as I could.