Part 2

-Frank's POV-

As I went from class to class I found it harder and harder not to just leave. I was like an elementary school student, both in learning experience and size, in a huge high school full of many, many smart people. It was also impossible not to just walk out and go home.

Gerard helped me find a lot of my classes as I don't remember anything at all. If he told me to find my science class I would probably just wander for hours on end until I gave up.

All I know now is that it's time to go home and I'm happy about it. I hate school. I wonder if my old self hated school too.

-

As I walked out the front doors of the school I hear someone running up behind me but before I can turn around someone has their hands over my eyes.

"Guess who" a voice says from behind me.

"Umm, Gerard?" I answer.

"God Frank, you're so good at this" Gerard responded and pulled his hands from my eyes.

"Gerard you're the only person I actually know besides my mom and a couple of teachers" I respond while giggling.

Gerard just smiled and looked down at what I assume where my hands.

"Frankie?"

"Yes Gee"

"Do you remember me? Like at all?"

I stopped walking for a second and thought. I wanted to be able to tell Gerard that I could remember him. I wanted to remember him, but I just couldn't. I can't remember anyone.

I shake my head and look at the floor. Then I feel a warm embrace of Gerard hugging me.

"It's okay, you'll remember some day" Gerard smiled and grabbed my hand.

I didn't freeze this time. I let him take my hand as we walked home. I didn't care what anyone else thought or what they would say about me either. I think I'm falling for this guy, I just hope he isn't going to throw it back in my face.

-

As we reach my front porch I said goodbye to Gerard and he waved back. Then he walked across the street and into a house, which I assume was his. It was nice that he only lived a few steps away from me. He'll always be there when I need him.

I walked inside and was greeted by a familiar face.

"Hi mom" I smile and hug her.

"Hi Frankie, are you hungry?" She asked kindly.

"No not really" I say as I start walking to my room. My mother didn't stop me and I got to my room and sat down on my bed.

"What if gee doesn't like me back? What if he's just being friendly? What if he already has a girlfriend or boyfriend? Ugh I need sleep" I thought to myself.

I laid my head down on the pillow and in just a few minutes or so, dozed off and went to sleep.

-

I woke up the next morning to sun shining through the window. It a Friday today so only one last day of school this week and I can sleep in.

I jumped up from bed and changed my clothes, I can't remember why I decided to sleep in my dirty ones but whatever. After changing I walked over to the mirror to see my atrocious mop of hair. I ruffled it a bit and then decided to just leave it where it was.

-

When I arrived at school with Gerard, who walked with me today, I saw some people waking up to us. I don't know who they are but I'm assuming they know Gerard.