Where do we go from here?

It is a few weeks after the battle with Mt. Weather. Lexa and Indra travel to Camp Jaha to see how Clark is after she had her army retreat.
Lexa walks up to the gate and she is greeted by Lincoln and Octavaia Lexa says "can I talk to Clark " Bellamy walks up and says " she left as soon as we got back from Mt Weather she said she need to she how to live after all the blood she had on her hands and then she walked off and we have not heard from her since" Lexa looks worried and then she says "So you just let he walk off into the woods by herself" Lincoln chimes in. "Well u left us for dead outside Mt. Weather so why do you care if Clark walk off into the woods by herself."
Lexa replies "BECAUSE I LOVE HER AND IT HURT ME SOMUCH THAT I LEFT HER BEHIND BUT I HAD TO SAVE MY PEOPLE. I tried to save all of our people have but the mountain men where not up for letting the sky people go when they thought they where the cure for them returning to the ground."
They look at Lexa shocked.
Bellamy says "Well if you loved her so much why didn't you stay with the plan that you and Clark came up with and take the mountain that why an maybe she would not have walked off. Did you know what we had to do to get our people back."
Lexa says "It is war what ever was done was under the ways of war."
Bellamy says angrily "WELL WITH YOUR WAYS OF WAR ME AND CLARK HAD TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE AND CLARK COULD NOT HANDLE THAT. SO SHE WENT OFF SO IF YOU LOVE HER SO MUCH WHY DON'T YOU GO FIND HER YOURSELF." Bellamy storms off
Lincoln says "Lexa I am sorry that we don't have any better news for you but if we see Clark we will let you know." Lexa looks at Indra and says "I guess we should go." Lexa and Indra turn and walk away and the gate closes behind them. when they get half way to the woods Lexa stops and turns to Indra and says.
"Round up all the grounder clans from here to the capital we are going to see if any one has seen her I am going to find her and get her."
Indra says "Commander with all respect do you think it is wise to call the grounder leader from around even from the capital, to tell that you last your girlfriend who was one of the sky people." Lexa give Indra the most disconcerting look and says.
"Indra I do not care what the other clan leader think of me I am the commander and they will do any I tell them to do as you should. As for the Capitol I was going to take Clark to the Capitol before I took the deal with the mountain men. if you have a problem with my request I will get someone else to do it and they will replace you."
Indra replies "Yes Commander I will do what you ask but, what happen if you don't find what you are looking for."
Lexa replies "Then I have to go find her myself." Then they start riding back to there camp

They return back to there camp and Indra sends out the message for all of the clan leaders and the leader from the capital. Lexa heads off to her quarter and Indra tries to follow and Lexa turns around and says. "I would like to be alone let me know when the clan leaders and the members of the capital arrive."
Indra replies "Yes commander." Lexa turns and heads into her quarters.