The Morning After

Clark and Lexa where all wrapped up in each other Lexa had been up for hours just watching her sleep. Then all the sudden Indra bursts in and Clark is awaken and Lexa has angry look on her face and says
"What is so important Indra that you have to burst into like the camp is on fire."
Indra replies
"I am sorry commander but I gave you all night and the leaders are getting in patient brig summoned just so just can have some fun with your girlfriend."
Lexa replies heatedly and by this time she is up in Indra's face.
"WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT THE TALK TO OTHER ABOUT WHAT I DO I THE PRIVACY OF MY OWN QUARTERS." Clark is now out of bed and telling Lexa to calm down.
"I didn't have to provide them with a lavish feast I could have just seen that they had Clark then ask them to leave."
Indra replies
"Commander they just want to talk the traveled all this way. they want to k ow if they are goon to have retaliation front he sky people now that she is returned."
Lexa says to Indra
"I will go talk to them just let me get ready. You can go and the next time you burst in her there will be dire consequences."
Indra leaves and Lexa turns to Clark and says
"I am so sorry that she came i her like this. would you like to come with me to talk to them or, can I trust you to stay here."
Clark says
"I will stay here and sleep some more and when you come back we will ride to camp Jaha and we will let my mother and everyone else know that I am ok."
Lexa nods and gives Clark a big kisses and goes & gets dressed then exits the tent. Indra is waiting outside of the tent and says
" I will take you to where they are i left them down with the fest all night I didn't know where else to put them"
Lexa nods they walk down the stairs and all the leaders stand and one of them says
"Are you finished with your girlfriend can we talk business or are we going to sit around and braid each others hair."
Lexa draws her small dagger and holds it to his neck and says
"You may be a Capitol leader but you are a guest in my camp, so you will show me respect. She removes the dagger from his neck.
Lexa address the group and says
"I am taking Clark to see the sky people and don't they will retaliate they only want peace that is why the partnered with us the last time."