1. A new beginning

I packed all my belongings in a hurry. It was 2:37am and I needed to get out as fast as I possible. I grabbed the backpack I packed my stuff in, I looked at my wall watching the car shadows pass by in the dark. My curtains were pushed aside so that I could open my window, taking in the breeze. I have to admit Manchester is a great city and all but I'm just not safe here at all. I climbed out the window and onto the staircase causing it to squeak loudly. Quickly I looked back making sure I didn't wake anyone then continued gripping onto the railings walking slowly, making sure not to make another noise. I looked at the apartment building I lived in. Oh how I hated it. I walked down the streets that were close to empty.

I surprisingly reach the bus station in no matter of time. I payed and did all I needed to do. I had been planning for this, for months so why am I afraid? I had pictured this moment every night, now I'm living this moment I'm regretting it. My bus arrived after eternity. I walked up to the door just standing infront of it thinking how much this could change my life. I took a deep breath and grabbed a seat. There was only three other people here, who seemed to be in their late 50's. They all stared at me as if I weren't human, causing me to look down. I sat there impatiently looking like those crazy people you get in those horror films.

I wake up startled to some aggressive shaking.

"Mam you need to get out." The stranger stated.

I looked around at my surroundings, confused. But soon remembered, you know I was pretty comfy there. I got up stretching my arms and exiting the bus. The bus station was full of people shoving and barging by other people. I got out questioning what was I doing with my life. At least I knew this was reality. You have girls in the world running away expecting Harry Styles to just magically appear and to take them in. Oh, how this wasn't even close to that. I was hungry, lonely and scared. I walked on the streets which were supposedly called London. Let me just say, this is no London. Sure it was seven in the morning, you'd expect it to be peachy keen. Oh, how I was wrong. It had to be at least 30 degrees and smelt of rodent. I passed by the alleyways and walls filled with graffiti and gum, this must be the East part of London. I reached my destination which was a torn up motel that looked as if a tornado just casually passed by. I walked upto the motel with confidence, once I opened the door it left my body. The man at the desk sat behind a computer with a ciggarette in his mouth with his legs up on the desk. I walked upto him waiting for him to finally realize that I exist.

"Hi?" I said in question form.

"Hi." The man said, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Sir, I need a room please." I stated.

He takes his eyes off the screen and gives me a look saying 'pay up'. I reached into my pocket setting the money on the desk. He snatches the money then replaces it with a key.

"Room 8." He says. Putting the ciggarette back in his mouth. I walked out and into the room. My eyes widened when I saw what I was supposed to be staying in. It had holes at the bottom of the wall and little squeaks making me guess there must be mice in here. How lovely...

It was now 11pm and I was starving. I took a nap, went out for fresh air, and laid down staring at the ceiling. All I needed to do now was eat since I didn't want to hear my stomach sound like a dying walrus for the rest of the night. I locked the door as I left, with my luck I'd probably get robbed. While walking I felt a breath on my neck. I shook it off, but it continued and that's when I turned around. Nothing. I'm just paranoid. I kept walking when I felt it again. I started walking faster until I realized I was sprinting. I turned a corner and looked ahead. There were two men, one wearing all black and one in a striped green shirt. I couldn't make out what they were saying. All I know is that the guy in all black was getting angry at the other guy. I don't know why, but I started to get a bad feeling. That's when the guy in black started yelling at him.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE IT!?" he yelled.

The guy in stripes was trying to calm him, but failed. He pulled out a gun. At this point I was freaking out. He took out a gun and put it against the other's throat, pulling at his collar. The man was begging him to stop, and that's when he pulled the trigger. Causing me to scream. He threw the guy in the garbage disposal next to him quickly. He looked in my direction and we made eye contact. Oh no. He started running towards me.

"HEY YOU!!" he yelled.

At first, I didn't know what to do because my brain wasn't functioning. I began to run. Screaming trying to get someone's attention. He was thankfully not on my tail, I turned on a block but it ended up being a dead end. Please god not right now. I saw him from a distance, I tried to jump over the fence which failed. I jumped down prepared to run back, but I had bumped into him.

"Haha, so you thought you could just run away from me like that?" he said, slowly coming towards me. Pointing the gun towards my head...

////////

I actually can't wait to write this fan fiction. But I could've done better on this chapter. So if you like this one you could maybe check out my other matt fan fic? k.