Hey guys... (AN)

Hey guys id like to start off with im so so SO sorry that you guys havent gotten an update in 5-ever. Let me explain. Ok so first, over the summer i got grounded big time. And by that i mean my dad took away my phone, laptop, and my friends. My dad also deleted my wattpad app off of my new phone and i was told im never allowed on it again but because of you guys, my readers who i love very much, i decided to open up an incognito tab on the internet on my phone to update you all. I am still writing pain of love and im currently writing chapter 4 but id be farther if i knew how to transition to a semi funny part before a bunch of new information and drama happens. But just so you all know i will try to update chapter 3 soon maybe, hopefully, before October. Theres only one thing thats stopping me right now. My one friend, who actually reads this on here and sometimes at school with me, is going through a lot of stress and family issues so im trying to help her and do everything for myself so if i dont answer you if you comment or private message me (would honestly rather private message me on here) im busy but i check wattpad every weekday because of school so i will try to answer asap. And finally i would love to tell you all that if you all like this story a lot i might write a second and possibly a third story to go along with this so tell me what you think and what you'd like to see coming up but if you do want more stories after this i already have them planned out and also thanks to my sister who helps me everyday and actually gave me ideas for the second and third books and some tiny but important details that will be coming soon so keep an eye out for a new update soon and i think thats it! Well goodbye guys but im going to go to bed so i can actually wake up at 6 for school instead of staying up all night. Love you all and have a lovey day, night, whenever!