Chapter 4 || Home Sweet Home and Protection

Y/N's POV:
Bea and I were in the Jauregui's car and it was Lauren's brother Chris, younger sister Taylor and Bea in the middle seats and Lauren and I in the back. It was a 3 hour long journey and I was tired from all the yelling and screaming events of today. I put in my earphones and went to sleep on my pillow aka Lauren's shoulder. I felt someone shaking me so I opened my eyes and realised we were at the Jauregui's house.
"Come on sleepy head let's go" Lauren said. I got out of the car and walked into the house aka mansion. I stood with my mouth open and people were calling my name in front of me.
"I'm sorry, what?" I said
"Lauren said that she'll give you a tour of the house Y/N/N" Bea said as she raced upstairs into Taylor's room. I looked at Lauren and she hooked her arm with mine and we walked around the house.

*2 hours later*

"...and this is min- well now our room" I love her room. There's band posters everywhere and theres a cute little desk and a TV.  
"This is so cosy Laur. Thank you for letting Bea and I crash here for a bit" I say as I sit on her bed and look around.
"It's not a problem Y/N" I stood up and walked over to her wide collection of books. They range from twilight to the catcher in the rye.
"You like to read Laur?"
"Yeah I do it every chance I get" Laur said. I really want to see Mila again, there's just something about her.
"Hey Laur can invite Mila over puh-leaseeeeee" I said jumping and sitting next to her.
"Okay. Call her up and ask if she wants to sleepover" I couldn't contain my excitement so I grabbed my phone and went outside the room.

(Bold - Y/N, italics - Mila)
"Hello" Man I love her voice. I mean her singing voice, yeah that's what I meant.
"Hey Mila it's Y/N. I was kinda hoping maybe you could sleepover"
"Um yeah I can go but my family won't be back in Miami for a couple of hours"
"Oh okay, well we will see you in a few hours then Mila"
"Okay bye Y/N/N"
"Bye Mila" I like you. Argh what is going on with me. I need to talk to someone about this OR I could wait it out and see if it's just phase. I'll go with the second option.

*a few hours later*
I heard a knock at the door and I raced down the stairs nearly knocking into Chris and Clara. I open the door and saw Mila standing there looking beautiful.
"H-hey Mila come in" She walks in and we go to Lauren and now my room.
"Hey Laurser" Lauren looked up and hugged her best friend.
"Can we watch some movies?" Mila suggested. I nod and get comfy with a mountain of pillows on the floor.
"Y/N what are you doing down there, come up and sit next to me" Mila offered.
"O-okay Mila" I stand up and move next to Mila.
"What movie are we watching? I think a horror movie" Seriously. I hate horror movies. I might seem like a badass but I'm a badass that hates horror movies. I cuddle into Mila as Lauren puts on the movie. Of course it's the Human Centipede.

*At the end of the movie*
I was practically hiding my whole body into Mila and Lauren was laughing her head off.
"It's not the funny Laur, stop laughing. I'm going to get some food, you coming Mila?" She nods
"Be quiet, my parents are asleep okay" We both nod and we go downstairs.

Camila's POV:
Can Y/N get anymore cuter? I mean I thought my heart was going to explode when she was cuddled into me. Just how my arms felt when she was in them was a feeling I cannot explain.
"So Mila what do you want?" You, you and only you.
"I'm not fussed" She nodded and looked in the top cupboard. I was standing a respectable distance away and I see her shirt rise up to show her toned stomach. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her.
"Woah, what's wrong Mila?" She said turning in my arms
"I just missed you that's all" And I kinda maybe sorta like you
"Are you sure that's all Mila" She was getting closer. Was she going to kiss me? I haven't had my first kiss yet. But I wouldn't mind if Y/N is my first.
"Y/N kiss me" Somehow in 10 seconds I had confidence. What if I do the wrong thing? Andddddd I lost that confidence again. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt two hands on my hips pulling me towards her warm body. Her lips are softer then marshmallows it was pure heaven. I wrapped my arms around her neck and we heard someone come down the stairs.
"Hey you gu- oh I'm sorry, I'll be back in my room" Lauren said as we pulled away and looked at each other.
"You know she's going to tease us right" I blushed and walked upstairs. Y/N followed behind me and we see Lauren sitting on the floor with pillows and blankets.
"What are you doing Laur?" Y/N asks
"I'm sitting on the floor so you two can cuddle" Oh god she's going to be like this for a long time. I motion Y/N to sit on the bed and cuddle with me.

About 40 minutes into the next movie, we hear small snores and Lauren's asleep. I look up at Y/N and smile.
"What at you looking at?"
"You" I answer plainly
"You're too cute Mila" She leans down and kisses me again.
"Let's go to sleep Mila" I lie down and Y/N wraps her arm around me and we fall asleep.

This is where I want to be. In her arms feeling protected and safe. It's a bonus that's she pretty cute too.