Chapter 8 || Regret and Recognition

Y/N's POV:
Mila took me back to her dressing room and sat me down on the couch. She walked over and got two waters. I admired that ass I haven't seen in years. I'm so glad that she's still mine, well maybe. I felt someone straddling me and kissing my neck. I got out of my trance and held in a moan. Seriously, right now Mila?
"B-babe can we talk please?" I ask
"Sure baby, what's on your mind?"
"Are we still um together?" I ask
"Babe I haven't been with anyone else since I was 15, I've been waiting for you to come back. I mean sure I'm a little upset that you didn't come back for the live shows but I still got through and look where I am now. You mean the world to me and you're staying with me on tour. I mean if you want to?" Mila said looking down. I lift her chin up and kiss her.
"Of course I'll come on tour with you baby but first I have to apologise to Bea" she nods and gets off me.
"I'll be here when you get back babe, she's probably with Lauren" I nod and go and find Bea.

Beas POV:
I sat in Lauren's dressing room cuddled up to her on the couch. Lauren and I have gotten closer within the past few years and it's good because she's reall-
"Bea, babe are you okay?" We call each other that and it really sets off my emotions when she says it.
"I just don't understand why she decides to come back now. I just thought she cared more you know?"
"Yeah I know bug. Maybe there's a back story" Lauren said kissing my head and letting the zoo animals escape in my tummy.
"Yeah maybe" I hear someone knock at the door. Lauren's gets up to answer it. I turn around and see her but turn around quickly.
"Can I talk to her please Lo? I'll do anything" Y/N pleaded
"Get me mac n cheese from catering afterwards and you can talk to her?"
"Deal. Bug hear me out please?" Y/N said as she walked over to me. I nod for her to continue.

Y/N's POV:
"Bug I had to get out of Aunt Sarah's house. I wanted to start a new chapter in my life that required me to start from the bottom. I wanted to experience what it was like to buy a first car and apartment and do all those adult things. I just wanted to grow up bug and look where that got me. It got me back to you because I'll always be coming back for you, you know that right?" I nod "I just want to be the big sister that I haven't been for the past 3 years and I want to teach you things about life that you'll use forever. I just want to be your sister again. Please can I be your Y/N/N again?" Wow. That's all I thought. I need my sister back.

"Fine I forgive but not 100%" Wait what just happened? I immediately hug her and I smiled. She hugs back and Laur comes in.
"Aww a sister reunion, how cute! Now get me my Mac n cheese y/n/n" I laugh and went out to get Laur's stupid Mac n cheese.

Bea POV:
Why did I forgive her so easy? I'm not normally like that. It takes me at least a few months to forgive someone but this felt different. I know she's my sister and all but she hasn't been in my life for 3 years and I lost all trust for her. I guess I just missed her.

"Lo?"
"Yeah chicken?" Lo said. Does anyone else get butterflies when she says that? Just me, okay then...
"I wanna talk and I have a headache"
"Okay babe, some cuddles will help too I think"

She walks over to me and sits down so I'm in between her legs (not like that ya nasties). She wraps her arms around me and I feel completely safe again. Why does this always happen?

"What did you want to talk about babe?"
"I-I'm just scared Lolo"
"What about?" She said as she play with my hair.
"What if she leaves again and never comes back this time huh? I have so much to tell her but I don't know if I can trust her Lo I really don't" I say and I feel a tear roll down my cheek.
"Well I know one thing, that y/n loves you and she will never leave you okay babe?" I nod and cuddle into Lo more as that fuzzy feeling started inside of me again.

Y/N's POV:
I went to catering and saw the big tray of Mac n cheese. I put some in a bowl and put a plastic fork in it. I walk to the room and I hear them talking

"...I don't know if I can trust her Lo I really don't"

I knew this was a bad idea. I sit the bowl down and run to Mila's dressing room, ignoring calls from Dinah, Ally and Normani. I knock on the door and I hear a faint 'come in'. I burst in and run to Mila. She hugs my tightly and I cry in her neck.

"Who do I have to beat up babe?" I giggle and shake my head. She pulls me to the couch.
"What happened babe? Tell me everything"

I tell her and she looks a bit shocked. I look down but she lifts my head up and puts her hands on my cheeks.

"Babe you're coming on tour with the girls and I and regaining Beas trust back. I let's call it operation BAM"
"Why BAM babe?"
"Operation Beatrice Annika Miller duh" I laugh and kiss her.
"You're so cute, how do I deserve you after all I have done to you?"
"Let's just say we need a lot of time" She whispered in my ear, slightly biting my ear lobe sending chills down my lobe.

I gulp and look up at her. She smirks and kisses me until we get interrupted by Lauren.
"Oh um Camz we need you for a quick rehearsal, you can come if you want y/n" I smile and we get up.

<~ Rehearsal ~>

Bea's POV:
I'm off to the side watching the girls rehearsal and they are doing worth it. Honestly all I can look at is Lauren. I mean how is someone so perfect. My tiny trance gets shattered by someone tickling my sides.

"So my sister loves miss Lauren hey?" y/n says. Damn she knows me inside out.
"Pfft no, I don't know what you're talking about" I say crossing my arms facing her.
"Oh please I saw the way you were looking at her arse and her in general"
"I was observing the routine"
"Mhm sure you were" y/n says smirking. "So what's been happening in Bea land lately?" She actually sounds interested.
"Well, I have an album coming out in a few months, Aunt Sarah may not be my manager anymore and I- never mind" good job Bea, just tell your sister that you love someone you have no chance with.

"You what Bea? You can trust me okay? I'm not going to tell anyone" I can't tell her yet.
"Just drop it okay?" I say raising my voice.
"The only thing that needs to be dropped is this attitude. Look Bea, I know you've grown up since I saw you last but I'm still your older sister and you can trust me"
"You know what, I love Lauren. Are you happy now Y/N? I told you the one thing that I now regret. And you know what sucks y/n, me and her will never work out because she's straight and has a boyfriend. I love someone that has a boyfriend do you know how pathetic that is. I hope you're happy because I'm fucking not" I say yelling at her not noticing that the girls are watching.

But then I hear the one thing that has kept me sane for the past 3 years.

"Bea I love you too"