Chapter 6 || Bags and Breakfast Menus

Y/N's POV:
I can't wait to get out of this shit hole. I've packed two bags and thrown them out my window so mom and mama don't suspect anything. I stand up and get dressed as I look around at my old, plain and empty room. I'm going to miss nothing here. I walk downstairs and put a pop tart in the toaster. I felt my pocket vibrate and it could be two people; Mila or Aunt Sarah. I look around to see if anyone was around but it as silent as the middle of route 66 in the desert. I leaned against the counter and check my phone and it was from my baby girl.

Baby girl 👩‍❤️‍👩❤️: Hey baby I know you're probs asleep but I miss you so much even though it's only been a day. I love you and please be safe sweetheart.

I smile at her text. God I miss her like crazy. I text her back and smile to myself. I get the pop tart out of the toaster and start eating it. About 10 minutes later I feel another vibration and I see that it's Aunt Sarah.

Fav Aunt: Hey honey, your uncle and I are around the corner. Come when your ready.

I quickly finished my pop tart and left the house quietly. As I was closing the door I muttered a "see ya bitches" and went around to the side on the house to get my two bags. I ran to Aunt Sarah's car and quickly got in. My head went to the back seat and I smiled. I felt the car move and I looked up to see my Aunt smiling.
"So what's it feel like to get out of there?" She asked.
"Like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders" I say with a smile as I look down.
"Let's go get some breakfast then we can discuss what your plan is" I nod and put my earphones in.

Camila's POV:
I wake up surrounded by and empty bed and cold sheets. Where'd Y/N go? I think about what happened in the past 24 hours as I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I checked my phone and I see my favourite contact amongst other numerous names,Y/N 🤗. I quickly open the message and read it.

Y/N🤗: Hey princess I miss you like crazy too. It was weird going to sleep without you here. I love you too Mila, so much and tell Bea that Aunt Sarah and Uncle Mark are taking me in. I'm safe for now princess. I'm figuring out a plan to get back to you guys okay. I love you Mila. Please let Bea call me when she can.

I was scared. What if she never makes it back? I trust her to always find a way back to Bea and I. I go to my photos and look at the pic Laur took of Mila and I the last time I saw her (pic above or on the side, whatever). A tear rolled down my cheek and I smiled. Aunt Sarah spoke up and I wondered how long she was waiting for me to listen. 

"Are you okay sweetie?" She asks as she wipes my tear

"I just miss her so much. I'll explain at breakfast" 

"Okay sweetie. We are about 5 minutes away" I nod and put in my earphones just as a the song that reminds me of Mila comes on. I smile and rest my head on the window until we reach the small diner.

~-~-~~-~-~~-~-~~-~-~~-~-~~-~-~~-~-~~-~-~~-~-~~-~-~~-~-~~-~-~~-~-~~-~-~~-~-~~-~-~~-~-~~-~-~~-~-~~-~-~

We arrived at the diner and I got out of the car, waiting for my aunt and uncle. We all walked in together and got a table in the back where no one can disrupt us. We all ordered and Aunt Sarah asked me a question that I didn't want to say the answer too.

"Y/N what was the worst thing your moms did to you and Bea?" I took a quick sip of my orange juice.

"Well I remember this time that made me hate them forever...."

...FLASHBACK... 

Bea and I got home from school where she just won the District School's Singing Competition . She was holding her trophy while having a big smile on her face. We both walked in the kitchen and we saw papers covering the kitchen bench and the dining room table. I whispered to Bea that she should show mom and mama what she won.

"Hey mom and mama, look what I won at school today" She held up her trophy.

"Can't you see that we are busy and you're creating more problems we don't need" My mouth went wide as Bea ran back over to me into my arms.

"Mom can't you read, Bea won the District School's Singing Competition" Mom looked up and walked over. She grabbed the trophy and threw it against the front door.

"You are not enter any competition that requires a any sort of performing, no singing, dancing or acting. By winning competitions you gain fans which make you famous and that's not the life your mother and I want for you two, got it" Bea cried into my arms as mom went back to work, I grabbed the land line and went upstairs to call Aunt Sarah. 

...FLASHBACK OVER...

I had tears in my eyes and Aunt Sarah wiped them away again. 

"It's okay dear, Bea is safe with your friends and she will win the competition okay?" I nodded just when our food came.

"Now tell me about the girl who you are missing" You see, my aunt was the only person besides Bea that knew I liked girls. She was truly my best friend.

"I met her at x factor when Bea was auditioning. Then we went to stay at our friends Lauren's house and we went to get food then we kissed but I don't know what we are officially" Aunt Sarah cooed while Uncle Mark was too busy reading the newspaper. 

"Well it sounds like you two are a thing"

"Yeah but I don't know when or if I'll see her again Aunt Sarah"

"Honey, if you just believe you will achieve" I rolled my eyes at her corniness.

"I was thinking about getting a job and saving up to see them" She smiles and says I can work with Uncle Mark at his restaurant and I get paid normal wage like everyone else. Not to mention it's one of the hottest restaurants in Miami so the pay is $$$.