Chapter 5 || Stalking and Saviours

Y/N's POV:
I woke up in Mila's embrace and smiled as I remembered the events of last night. I turned so I was looking at her beautiful face. I leaned in and kissed her neck softly. She smiled and her eyes fluttered open.
"Good morning beautiful" I said as I pushed a strand of hair out of her face.
"Mmm can you wake me up every morning" Mila said as she moved closer to me somehow.
"I wish I could to sweetheart" I kissed her head and we stayed in a comfortable silence until I heard a bush move outside.
"Babe what was that?" Mila asked confused.
"It was just the wind Mila" She nods and rests on my shoulder.

About half an hour later, Mila was asleep on my lap and the bushes outside never stopped moving. I moved Mila out of my lap slowly so I didn't wake her up and walked over to the window. I looked out and saw something I'd never expect. My moms.

Bea's POV:
I was sleeping comfortably in the fort that Taylor and I built last until I felt someone shake me awake.
"Bea I need to talk to you right now, it's important" Y/N said. I stood up and followed her to a spare room. I was equally nervous and confused.
"Now bug you know I love you and I will always make sure we are together right?" Y/N said. Where was she going with this?
"This morning I saw someone outside that will most likely take both of us away from here an-" I knew exactly who it was.
"It was mom and mama wasn't it?" She looked down and nodded.
"Don't worry bug, we will always be together"

Y/N's POV:
I hear loud bangs on the door and I knew it was time to do what I have feared the most. Everyone was awake as Mike answered the door and was everyone was watching from the stairs.
"Where are my daughters?" Mom said yelling in Mike's face.
"Who do you think you are?" Mike yells back
"I think I'm their mother and I want them to come with me. Oh look their they are" She said looking at me with a scared Bea hiding behind me.
"Come on girls we're leaving"
"No mom your leaving and we are staying here" I said going downstairs.
"After all your mom and I have done for you-"
"Oh cut the crap you and mom haven't done a single thing for us. I practically had to raise Bea since she has been at pre school. You have NOTHING but a guardian to both of us and we are sick and tired of it" Mom had nothing to say, for once.
"Okay that's it one of you are coming back with us" She is not getting Bea, not in a million years.

Bea comes down the stairs but stays on the last few. I walk over to her and pull her into a tight hug.
"Bea you are staying here with Clara and Mike okay. You are going to go back to x factor and win for me. I promise I will make it back to the live shows okay bug. I'm not letting you go back to mom and mama. I love you bug, forever" I said trying not to cry.
"I love you too Y/N/N" I just couldn't let her go back. At least I had a plan to make it back to Bea.

Bea's POV:
I can't believe what Y/N is doing for me. I'm going to miss her but I know she always keeps her promises. She turns back around to mom and starts to walk out of the door until...

Camila's POV:
I couldn't let her go without saying goodbye and giving her a little something which might be useful. She was walking out the door and I knew it was now or never.
"Y/N!!" She turned around and smiled. I ran down the stairs and jumped into her arms giving her the tightest hug I could physically give. We pulled away and we both  had tears in our eyes.
"I love you Camila and I promise you will get through like Bea will and I will be there for the live shows okay. I'll support you 110%" She, she loves me? What is life?
"I love you too Y/N so much" I kissed her with so much passion because God know when I'll see her again. We heard people clear their throats so we pulled away and I got off of her.
"Oh um I thought you would want this" I gave Y/N her phone and she smiled.
"Thank you Mila. I have to go but I love you so much"
"I love you too babe" I sat on the stairs next to Bea as we both held in to each other while the last footsteps are taken out the door. I heard the car engine roar into life and drive away. I'm going to be a mess without her.

Y/N's POV:
I sit in the backseat as my moms tell me how much of a disappointment I am to the Miller family and so on. I find some earphones on the floor so I plug them in a think about how to survive for next couple of months. I list down several options on my phone.
-run away again
-stay with Aunt Sarah and get a job
-run away back to Bea and Mila
-survive at home, get a job and save to see Bea and Mila.
I think I'll chose the second option.

About 2 hours later, we arrived home and it wasn't a good feeling. I walk straight into my old room and go to my special place. I better give Aunt Sarah a call. She always believed Bea and I when we told her about what mom and mama did. I open the window which leads me to the roof. I climb until I'm sitting right up the top. I pull out my phone and call Aunt Sarah.
(Bold - Y/N. Italics - Aunt Sarah)
Hey Aunt Sarah it's Y/N
Oh hello sweetie how are you going?
I'm good thank you. How are you going?
Oh you know me. Always working to bring food to the table.
Aunt Sarah I need your help. Can you come over tomorrow and pick me up but park a street away so mom and mama don't see you? Would I um never mind.
Of course I can honey. Would I what sweetie? You can tell me anything.
Can I um live with you. It's okay if Uncle Mark doesn't want me to.
Don't be silly Y/N of course you can stay here. You and Bea are our favourite nieces remember. We would do anything for you to get out of that house. I'll see you tomorrow then. I'll message you when we are parked okay?
Okay thank you Aunt Sarah. You and Uncle Mark have been the parents we never had. Bea and I appreciate it.
Of course honey. Well Mark and I will see you tomorrow. Love you sweetie.
Love you both, bye

A smile crept upon my face as I climbed down and went back in my room to pack everything I needed to live at Aunt Sarah and Uncle Mark's house. I actually had a descent nights sleep in a very long time.